Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Leron Angelo's POV

I woke up in the morning and as expected, I have a slight hangover. Although I don't quite remember how many, I know I only drank a few cans of beers. Thank goodness it's just a slight headache. No throwing up or anything, or else, my parents are going to knock me off.

Even so I still took the medicine right away. If only I don't have a school, I wouldn't get up early. Everyone does that. I can't ditch class either. Class is important, and I don't want my parents to look at me with their disappointed face.

I brought my towel and boxer with me inside my bathroom and immediately do my morning routine. And after taking a bath and getting dressed in a simple white oversized t-shirt and a black skinny jeans with my white converse shoes, I immediately left the room carrying my school bag. Making sure that the aircon and lights are off.

I went straight to the kitchen while combing my natural wavy permed hair with a short bangs that touches my forehead in the process. My hair is thick and kinda long, but not that long that it touches my shoulder ha, It's not like that. [ Example's on the top.]

"Oh, good morning cupcake." my mother greeted me as soon as she saw me entering the kitchen. She's already at her usual attire. My mother is a Doctor, and my father is a lawyer. Speaking of my father, he also greeted me but did not look at me because he was busy reading his new case. I greet them back and already sat. I'm hungry, this is rare of me every morning. Usually, I don't have appetite every morning.

Both of them are hardworking. That's why I don't have the rights to just fool around, because someday I want to spoil them too just like how they spoiled me. That's my goal. My biggest goal.

"Thanks for the breakfast." I said and dig in.

When we all finished eating, we left the food in the sink first because we were all dressed up already. It's too risky, we don't want our shirts to be dirty now, are we? I promised them that I will take care of it after school.

"C'mon boy," my father called and I locked our house and jog my way to our car. I rode in the back. And since we still have five minutes before we get to school, I know they will ask me about what happened on my goodbye out night yesterday.

"So how was your yesterday? Everything's fine?" my mother asked. I nod my head. "Yup. We drank too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I will confess to them. Papu looked at me from the rear view mirror, Mamu actually faced me with her body.

"We know. We can smell it in your room when we checked you yesterday night." she playfully roll her eyes at me and I cheekily smile at her. After that, they did not question me anything again.

And when they took me to school, they immediately left for their respective jobs.

I sigh as I entered the school. The slight headache I am feeling earlier is already gone, which is I am grateful. I look at my watch and saw that I still have fifteen minutes at least before the bell. I really want to grab some coffee at the canteen.

Without further ado, I quickly walk my way to the canteen. And of course, as soon as I entered, I could immediately see my friend's familiar back. Obviously, he's here for the foods. He loves food. I'm still surprised that he's not gaining a lot of weight. Maybe because he's a sports person.