Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Leron Angelo's POV

I groaned and rolled on my bed. Eyes are still closed as I pull the blanket more over my body. Trying to block the sounds of my father banging on my room's door.

"Boy! I know you're already awake. Come and get down already. Jeez, this is the first time I called you to go downstairs again! Are you in love??" my eyes open up immediately when I heard him said the last sentence.

I immediately sat up on my bed, scratching my head in frustration. Eyes are still half open. "What is that even supposed to mean?" I asked in a sleepy voice and yawned after. What is my father just saying awhile ago? What is the connection of it, me being a little late for breakfast?

Sometimes, I just don't understand what my parents are trying to say anymore.

I heard my father's laughter just beyond the door. "Haha! Don't mind it. In any case, just go downstairs because you would not like it when your mother is the one who's going to bang this door of yours." he said and after that, his footsteps is all I can hear next.

Well he's definitely right with what he just last said.

Slipping from my bed, I stretch my arms and yawned again. Ah, it really feels good whenever I do that. After stretching, I face my bed and arrange my blanket and pillows neatly over it.

I'm not that of a clean freak, but I don't want my mother to scold me now, do we?

After cleaning my bed, I already drag my feet towards the bathroom and do my morning routine. After making that deal with Declan - well it is more like a deal to me - I almost did not sleep yesterday night because of it.

I can't stop thinking about it, but of course! Everything wasn't only because it happened so quickly! I'm also considering how I'm going to tell my bestfriend about this. That Arson who's already texting me on the first day.

I wonder if I'm even allowed to say this to someone. I'm not even sure when he said the word 'relationship', if he meant what most of people or teenagers are doing nowadays. I meant, are we officially dating and did not have to hide in public?

Wait, do we even have a label??

I guess not.

In any case, maybe I'll just see how things will turn out.

***

"Good bye, Leron. We'll go now!" my mother shouted from inside the car. I smile then wave at them and watch them leave my school ground. When they cannot be seen by my eyes anymore, I turn around and drag myself towards the school building.

I am kinda nervous, I'm going to see him sooner or later and my heart just won't stop from beating so fast. To a normal person, it was like I'm walking my way inside the school on the first day. That's what I'm feeling right now.

Without noticing it, I'm already infront of my classroom. I was hesitating to come in. I don't know what to do if ever I saw him. Should I look down on my way to my seat and pretend that I don't see him, or should I look at him straight and wave at him, or approach him?