Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

Leron Angelo's POV

‘I left at exactly 4 am, I don't want your parents to think anything about us. You're sleeping so peacefully too, so I didn't wake you up. See u later at school, bub. : )’ — Declan

I smiled after reading his note that he sticked on my forehead.

I think I should go ready for today's school.

***

[ I'M GOING TO SKIP SCHOOL POV HEHE. ; ) ]

The day at our school went by in a blur. Nothing new happened, just the usual. Declan also said to the other guys that his parents suddenly came yesterday. As expected, all of them got worried, but Declan just shrugged it off.

And now, he's planning on taking me somewhere. That's why I told my parents in advance that I didn't need a ride home today.

All is well and ready, but Declan seems to be in a bad mood. He keeps on glancing at the rearview mirror, looking at someone on our back. Or should I say, glaring.

“Someone's always saying goodbye! I believe it hurts when we cry! Don't we know partings never so easy!”

I close my eyes and facepalm myself.

That's...Arson. He's sitting in the back seat with his earphones plugged into his ears. Singing along with his songs, not caring even if he's literally shit at it.

“Damn jerk.” I looked at Declan when he mumbled that. And I can't help but laugh at his expression. He looks so stressed because of my bestfriend!

I chuckle that made him glance at me.

He raised his eyebrows at me, but then the corner of his lips lifted slowly. And now he looks like he's enjoying this. I slightly shake my head.

Right now, we're on our way to some park. In that park, where there is an ice cream shop nearby. It was just supposed to be the two of us, Declan and I. But then Arson came rushing to us, saying that he needed to meet up with Olea near our destination. He said he didn't want to bother Codee, and commuting is tiring, so he decided to just come with us. 

Yes, he decided to bother us. He's a stingy person.

“We're here.” When Declan said that, my eyes immediately flew towards the ice cream shop.

Wow, it's so cute.

The interior design outside is already colorful and lively. Now I'm getting excited about seeing the inside as well.

”What? Why did you stop? We're here?” Arson asked one after another. And because he's been pissing Declan off, I will not bother myself to stop the both of them. Besides, I'm busy admiring the shop. Childish it may be, but I really love it. I think I wanted to paint this. I'll go ask the owner if it's alright. 

“Well, damn, sir, we're sorry if we couldn't make it to your destination.” Those were the last sarcastic words I heard from Declan before I slipped out of his car.

If those two morons do not want get out yet, I'll go first. I can no longer wait. Bet their ice creams are delicious too.

“Hey, wait for me.” I glanced back at Declan and saw that Arson was also getting out of the car too.  Declan immediately reached my position and put his arm around my waist.