Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

Roye Declan's POV

“I already transferred the money to you.” I said to Ranz, fixing the black cap I'm currently wearing. He smirked at me and patted my back. ”That you should do. Then, are you finally going now? What's your plan after this?” He asked.

I sigh. “It's all settled now. My parents will probably cut off my credit cards soon, so I already told Emman to find me a cheap but comfortable apartment before that happens. I'm also planning to enroll in some public schools and maybe find a job sooner than I thought.” I explained and he narrowed his eyes at me.

“Man, you sound so dependable right now. Don't do that again. It doesn't really suit you.” He teased, I rolled my eyes at him with a small grin.

He laugh. ”But you know, you are such a great asset to us. I hope I can recruit you right now, ah! What a waste of talent. But considering your situations right now, I can not just be a hindrance, right? In any case, good luck to you, Roye. You'll get through this. I know it.” He said and waved at me before walking away. Leaving me at the entrance of the airport. I don't really get him, but some things got clearer about his mysterious job.

And I think he's quite cool.

I am currently at the airport. As soon as Ranz finished my fake documents, I immediately decided to flee from here. I'm going back to where Leron is, but of course, I will not let him know that this is happening.

For now, only Emman is allowed to know. Because he's the only one that can help me after all. 

I straightened up when I heard my flight was already up. I sighed and got a hold of my things before walking towards the line. 

This is it. I'll leave this hell behind, and from now on, I'll have to figure out how to achieve my dream on my own. And then...after that, I'll take back Leron. I'll make him pay for all he said that night. I'll make him fall in love with me.

I'll make sure he'll fall deeper and harder for me, so that he won't repeat everything he said before. So that I don't have to be separated from him anymore. 

***

“Here, Declan!” When I turn my head towards the familiar voice, I see Emman waving his hand at me, motioning for me to come towards him.

I let out a sigh of relief.

Finally, I'm back.

I quickly walk towards him. “Let's go right away in my car.” He said, warily looking around us. I nodded my head and just followed his quick steps. Apparently, we noticed some suspicious men acting like they were looking for someone. 

We're not sure yet if my parents really sent them for me, but we cannot let our guards down either. My parents are rich, and those men look like they are in need of money. And most people right now are obsessing over money, so whatever work it is, they'll accept it as long as money is included in the conversation.

And they should be looking for me right at the moment. However, to think that they will send those men here in such a short time...

Hmm. Hot bad, my evil parents.

“We should probably go straight towards your new place.” Emman suggested. As soon as we hop inside his car, I immediately take off my mask and the cap I'm wearing. Those are so uncomfortable. It makes me sick.