Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five

Roye Declan's POV

Leron and I wake up at exactly five in the morning. We're both getting ready for our own work, and since I also bought him some clothes that he can use outside and at work, he doesn't have to stop by at his apartment later. I'll just drop him off at his workplace right away.

As I was putting on a plain white shirt, Leron came to me while holding my phone. He is so cute.

"Your manager is calling." He plainly said, handing me the phone. I look at his face. Ah, I badly wanted his attention right now.

"Do you want me to answer it?" I asked, not taking the phone from his hand and instead wrapping my arms around his small waist. He frowned at me. For others, it may look like just a normal frown. But to me, that was freaking adorable.

I miss this. I sorely miss watching his reaction.

"What kind of question is that? It's your phone. The call is for you." My shoulders sagged in disappointment when I heard his response. So I immediately straightened myself and cleared my throat before taking the phone from him and picking up the call.

"Hello there." I said in a boring tone.

"Where are you? Why haven't you answered my calls since yesterday?" She complained in her usual bossy voice. I can even already imagine her crossed legs like a deliquent in some alleyway while talking to me on the phone.

"Oh, I turned off my phone yesterday. And I'm at my apartment with my boyfriend." I said without even hesitating, causing Leron to turn his head towards me in a swift move. At last, I finally have your attention.

I smirk.

Leron started making his way towards me, and that made me even happier. Hehe.

"You told your manager??" Leron asked, without a sound. To be specific, he just mouthed those words, and that's just so adorable. I filled the remaining space between us by putting my hand on the small of his back and pulling him towards me until our bodies were pressed against each other. My other hand is still up to my ear, holding my phone.

I crouch down and plant a kiss on his forehead.

"As if I'm going to deny you for the second time." I whispered and I watched how his demeanor softened. I smile and rub soothing circles on his back. "Once is enough. I'm never going to repeat that." I whispered again. Completely forgot about the person on the other side of the phone.

"Okay, first of all what the fuck. You're so creepy. Second, in your apartment, really? Third, you have a boyfriend?!" I almost flinched at my manager's voice as soon as she started yelling from the other line.

Right. Despite the fact that this woman has helped me numerous times, I have yet to mention Leron to him. All that she knows is that my parents abandoned me because I wanted to pursue this career.

"Well, yeah. It was kind of complicated before, but then I'm never going to allow him to separate from me ever again." I said with finality and determination in my voice. My manager sigh on the other line.

"Okay. I get it. Is he still there? I'm suddenly curious. I want to see him." She said, causing my eyebrows to furrowed. "Why?" I asked possessively.