Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Leron Angelo's POV

With a flushed skin and a heart thumping like crazy, I run towards my bestfriend without looking back at where Declan is. I know what happened. Everything is still fresh in my mind. The warmth of his big hand on the side of my body is still imprinted on it. It felt like a dream to me. Every seconds that I am with him is like a dream to me.

"You okay there?" I raised my gaze meeting the owner of that voice. I nod my head and give Codee a slight smile. "Are we going now?" I changed the topic and look at everyone else. They are already on their own cars. Well except Felix because Emman is currently guiding the blonde towards the passenger of his car. I smile at the sight without knowing.

"Yup, get in. We're going to eat on a fast food."

I nod at his gentle words and my eyes accidentally land on Declan. It's not a long look, just a glance because the man just got inside of his car. So he is the only one who doesn't have a company inside the car. Nevermind, it's not like he minded being alone.

Codee open the passenger door for me. I shake my head and look at him saying that he doesn't have to, but he just grin and look away.

And that's when I noticed that I haven't heard Arson talking for almost 4 minutes right now. I look at the back of the car and there's no one in there. When Codee got inside, I immediately asked him at the absence of our friend.

"He said he's riding with Declan on the way to the fast food. I don't know what's gotten into him," he explained and he seems like he's just as curious as me.

"Is that so," I just said in the end while nodding my head. Well I guess, the slight worries inside of me will be put in peace now.

***

Atlas, we already arrived at the random fast food. When I got out of Codee's car, the aroma of different foods filled my nostrils. Ah, the smells itself is already making me drool. What should I order?

"Fuck, I'm fucking hungry." Spontaneously my head turned to that voice of Arson's. Codee and I walk towards them so that we can all go in together. "Hungry is not enough to describe you, dumbass." Felix commented that earned a playful hit from the food monster.

I just shake my head watching them and when I raised my gaze, my eyes accidentally meet Declan's brown almond eyes. The side of his lips rose, but I pretend that I didn't see it and immediately look away from him.

Doing my best to ignore him and focusing my attention on what I should buy and eat in the process. Soon after we all ordered our desired foods, Arson starts a conversation that we all didn't expected.

"So, I've heard a rumors earlier in the class. I don't want to believe it because like I said, it's just a rumors, but still, I am so damn curious.." we all look at him. Curiosity is eating us up as well.

Arson looks at Declan and the big guy just look back at him with a look like he's already expecting the latter to start up this conversation. "What is it? What is it? I didn't heard anything today." Felix eagerly said those words like a child.

"Did you really broke up with Angela?" Almost all of us seem to have been silenced by Arson's question. Even I, don't know how I'm going to feel and what kind of reaction I want to show.