𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

you woke up with the sun shining through your curtains. the birds singing the same intoxicating melody while they were soaring through the angelic blue sky. it was peaceful at last. until your foster mother, hange, came bursting through the door.

"good morning y/n! since its your first day, I decided to make you  pancakes for breakfast!!" the energetic woman told happily." thank you, hange." you said in a raspy voice from just waking up."anyways! come down when your ready." she exclaimed walking out of your room and for some reason, harshly closing the door.

well that was a nice way to wake up. you thought. you reached over to your night stand and grabbed your phone to check the time. 6:24 it read. it was pretty early, and your first class is at 9:30. so you had plenty of time.

waking up to your foster parents was not exactly the best thing. but, it was better than nothing.

you slowly got up from bed and made your way to your private bathroom that was connected to your room. it was pretty spacious. your shower could probably fit 3 people, without being squished together. you decided to take a shower, you wanted to make a good impression for your first day of college.

you started stripping off your clothes, leaving them on the floor. you gently turned the shower handle to the temperature you like, stepping in. you let the (temperature) water softly trickle down your body.

after you were done, you swiftly stepped out of shower, wrapping a towel around your body. you walked over to your dresser to find an outfit for the day. you settled with..

(you can always change it if you want)

once you finished tying your shoe laces you went downstairs to eat breakfast. your foster parents, levi and hange. hange was really nice and energetic, and levi? well..he can be nice sometimes but usually he's really straight forward or irritated.

you walked in the kitchen going to the table. seeing pancakes with fruit and maple syrup, plus a note. it read, hey y/n! levi and I made you breakfast. sorry we couldn't be there to see your reaction. but I hope you enjoy it and your first day!
- your besties, hange and levi <3

you mentally thanked them. even though hange probably made the delicious breakfast by herself.

god damn this is so good. you thought while eating.

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚◌⬚︎◌

you began walking to the large building. the water fountain in front of the school was glistening since the sun was out.

this is actually the first time I'm seeing this in person. you thought. you immediately faced the tremendous wooden doors of the school. which to you were unnecessarily big. there was someone behind you so you held the very hard to push door open for them. "thank you!" the brunette haired girl said. "no problem." you stated. "i'm sasha by the way!" the girl named sasha exclaimed. "y/n" you said, looking at her.

"is this your first year too?" sasha asked curiously. "yeah" you answered while walking. "well I know this is so sudden, but wanna exchange numbers? I get pretty bored only hanging around boys." she questioned. you gave her a skeptical look at first since levi told you not to ever trust strangers but oh well. "sure".

after exchanging numbers sasha asked,

"so what class do you have first?" "history with professor smith." you answered. "omg same! we can walk to class together!" she exclaimed. "that would be nice" wow y/n your actually making friends. you thought.

when you arrived at the classroom door you opened it for sasha, again. she thanked you and walk to the very back. you followed her up the squeaky stairs to the back row and took a seat next to her. she then pulled out a bag of sour skittles and started to eat them happily.

you just stared at her. you wanted some, bad. " uh hey sash can I have some?" you asked basically drooling. " ooo I like that nick name! anyways yeah of course!" she smiled handing you the bag. "thanks." you and sasha started talking. it was actually kind of exciting to hear sasha talk. all though you'd rather be a talker more than the listener, it was nice to hear her complain and boast about her life, and her boyfriend niccolo.

soon, class started. you pulled out a notebook and pen even though you probably weren't going to do anything, but just in case. well at least you knew erwin. hange and levi introduced you to him months ago. he was a nice guy, nothing like levi.

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌

all your classes had ended except the last one, which was math. and guess who teaches math? levi. you could tell that his class would be hard. and surprisingly, sasha had the same class. so you weren't so lonely.

you and sasha took a seat at the very back, again. about five minutes later levi walked in, walking up to the front. " alright everyone let me get straight to the point." he said bluntly. " this class is going to be hard whether you like it or not. drop out for all I care. you'll get nowhere." as soon as he finished, someone opened the door. "you're late" levi stated irritated. you turned your gaze to the left, only to see a guy with a man bun and forest green eyes. those eyes.. you thought.

yes, it was him. Eren Jaeger.

(ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ)
EREN YEAGAHHH sorry sorry. I had to rewrite this bc I didn't like it that much. hope you enjoyed.
sorry for anyway spelling mistakes!