𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

"a movie?"

"yeah! me, you, eren, armin, mikasa, jean, and connie." sasha said eren's name in a somewhat special way.

you sighed through the phone as you plopped down on your bed. "when is this exactly?" you asked with a irritated expression. "tomorrow" sasha replied.

she could almost feel your eye roll through the phone. "alright, cya." "cya!"

you put your phone on your nightstand and got under the your warm covers. should I go? I mean, I have to right? yeah.. well eren will be there. wait, what does eren have to do with this? I don't have anymore...never mind. you thought.

you slowly drifted into the unconscious state of sleep. only thinking about eren.

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌

you were at the movie theater waiting for sasha's fat ass to get food for you both.

you saw her coming back with half the popcorn gone already. "sasha..."

"yough wushup?" she asked with food loaded into her mouth.

"SASHA YOU FAT ASS I WANTED SOME TOO!" you yelled. "WELL IM SORRY IT LOOKED YO GOOD AND O HAD TO EAT SOME!" she yelled back. "SASHA IF YOUR TRYING TO MAKE YOUR SELF HAVE A BIGGER ASS THAN ITS WORKING BUT I WANT SOME TOO!" at this point people were staring at you both with confused expressions.

"fat ass?" sasha questioned. you both stared at each other and then bursted out laughing in the conversation you guys just had.

"damn can you guys be any louder?!" you heard someone yell, which just had to be connie. "yes" sasha joked.

eventually, everyone came and started to take a seat. mikasa and armin came too. you couldn't help but be a little flustered by her appearance. the first thing that came to your head when you saw her was, she's so fucking hot.

but still, you don't know why but sasha made you sit with eren. she gave you a playful wink as she sat next to connie.

apparently, you guys were watching a horror movie. no one told you what movie you were going to watch. even though you would sound like a pussy for not liking horror movies, but you hate them.

as the movie played, eren noticed your random change of behavior. "hey, you alright?" he asked as he poked your shoulder. you looked at with a him nonchalant expression. "yeah I'm fine.." you reassured him with a weak smile.

about an hour into the movie you were shaking in fear from all the gore. you eyes were wide as the woman screamed in fear, as the man cutting her legs off.

you couldn't do it anymore. you cant watch the movie. I need to get out. I need to I-

your thought were cut off by eren grabbing your wrist and taking you out of the theater.

his grip was tight, but not to tight to hurt you.

once you got outside he pulled you over on bench and plopped next to you. you didn't look him in the eye when you said, "what about the movie?"

he sighed.

"I didn't like it away, not my cup of tea." he stated, glancing at you.

you nodded.

"why don't I drive you home? I'll text the others later." eren suggested while glancing at you. you have him a confused look. "I know you don't like horror movies. I wasn't to excited to hear about it either."

you nodded again

eren put his hand out in front of your face. you looked at his large hand and then looked at him. he wasn't looking at you as he waved his hand around for you to take.

you sat up and linked his hand with your's as he guided you towards his car. "I'll text them that we left." he stated as he opened the passenger side door for you.

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌

the ride home was fun. the car being filled with random jokes and talking about nothing in particular. these are the moments that you like, that you missed.

you love spending time with eren, he's the best thing you could ever have. and you would wish for nothing more.

his hand was currently on your thigh, rubbing his hand up and down as you two were conversing.

"remember that one time were we bought slushies from 711 and I got cherry and you got blue raspberry and we both came back to my house and then my mom was like, why are your mouths purple." you laughed at erens statement as he continued driving.

"we should do that again.." you muttered under your breath, but eren still heard you. "yeah..we should."

blood rushed up to both of your faces as the car was consumed with silence.

eren pulled up to the front of your house. you glanced at him as he parked the car. "well, thanks for the ride back." you smiled. "anything for you." eren said.

right as you were about to get out of the car, eren grabbed the back of your head and placed a lingering kiss on your forehead, blushing as he pulled away.

"cya" "cya, eren."

you opened the door to your room and took off your shoes. you squealed like a fan girl as the moment that just happened played in your head over and over.

oh how bad you want that to happen again. or even better, if he actually kissed you.

unfortunately, your thoughts were interrupted by your phone. it made a buzzing sound which meant that you got a text.

you thought it was eren, but you were so wrong.

unknown number
stay away from eren.

(ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ)
sorry for the late chapter everyone. but this time my excuse is laziness.

I wonder were this will go..