𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

yes, it was him. Eren Jaeger.

you drifted your gaze away as he took a seat in the same row as you.

about an half a hour later, class ended. you wanted to talk to eren. but he basically bolted out of the classroom when the lesson was done. which made you a little sad. "hey y/n! we should go to the arcade tomorrow! sasha suggested excitedly."sure why not" you replied.

finally seeing your childhood best friend was a little hard. considering that you hadn't seen him in forever.

he looked so..different. he grown out his hair, he's taller and more masculine. and his eyes look so dull and empty.

you wanted to talk to him of course. but it's not like he noticed you.

you've always wondered how he had been doing since he moved away. but he was always hard to read. he never changes huh?

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌

when you got home you immediately plopped down on your couch from exhaustion and the sexy hobo named eren.

not wanting to get up you decided to put on demon slayer, because why not?

as the demon slayer intro came on you decided to go on your phone. randomly scrolling through tik tok is fun, especially any anime related stuff. anyway, the intro came to an end as you put your phone down.

after about a few episodes you could feel yourself getting a little sleepy. you paused the anime and went on your phone for a little bit to stay awake.

you were still sleepy so you eventually gave in, nothing but darkness clouding your vision as you seeped into the world of sleepy ness.

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌

smoking the last bit of weed he had left he stared into the stary night, thinking of her. it's been so long and I haven't found her? bullshit. eren thought as he heard footsteps coming towards him.

"eren there you are!" the girl with short black hair called. "I was right here the whole time." he said not even bothering to look at her. "well I just came back from shopright. I even got you a few things, come on." she tugged on erens leather jacket.

he rolled his eyes as he followed her to the her kitchen. various types of food spread across the kitchen counter. "strawberry milk?" he asked observing the pink bottle. "that's for me not you now put it back." she demanded eren, shooting him a glare. "yeah whatever" he muttered under his breath as he placed it back on the counter where it was.

"you smell like shit." mikasa said pinching her nose in between her index finger and thumb. eren gave her a dumb look then took the cheese its and went over to her couch.

she walked over to where eren was sitting and handed him a bag. "here" she said gesturing him to take the bag. he willing took it and looked inside the bad. food and..body wash? he thought.

eren looked at mikasa confusingly as she just chuckled. "you smell like shit. so I bought you the body wash." she joked, turning around. eren just huffed and took the bag.

"alright if I stink that bad I'll be going now." he stated walking to the door. "alright then."

they both said their goodbyes as eren walked out if the door. do I smell that bad? eren had the urge to sniff himself. which he did and found out that..ew I do smell like shit. whatever. he thought

(𝚊𝚞𝚑𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎)

damn my fingers hurt cause this shit took forever😩
anyways I hope you enjoyed! and sorry for any spelling mistakes!