𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

finally, friday rolled around. which was the day that you were going to the arcade with sasha.

she texted you that she is bringing other people for you to meet. great. more socializing.

you weren't really used to meeting new people. you were always awkward and sometimes you started stuttering when they tried to talk to you, which annoyed the hell out of you.

and you could tell that sasha has a lot of friends from her exciting and fun personality. that made you a little nervous.

you had just taken a shower and began drying your body with a towel. stepping out of your bathroom, you walked over to your dresser in search for an outfit.

 stepping out of your bathroom, you walked over to your dresser in search for an outfit

(I thought is was cute but you can always change it)

◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌⬚︎◌

"y/n over here!" sasha yelled. you quickly walked over to her, smiling at the sight of your so called new best friend. "hey" you said, giving her small smile.
"you must be sasha's new friend,  I'm connie." a bald dude said. "and that dude who is currently raging on that game is jean." the food girl stated.

"fuck!" the guy with a mullet loudly cursed. both of sasha's friends are extremely attractive, you'd have to admit.

"so what game do you wanna play?" sasha asked.
"how about air hockey?" "sure"

you paid for the game and walked to the opposite side of sasha.

you picked up the somewhat looking cup thing, since the hockey puck was on your side you slide it to sashas side. but of course she slid it back.

after sliding the puck back and forth, you won. you were actually good at the game, unlike sasha. "I wanna play." jean said picking up the hockey puck from his side. you nodded with a small smirk. but no one could see it since your hair was slightly covering your face.

jean decided to not start easy and harshly slid the puck to your side. you did the same. it was getting a little hard because he was pretty good at this game.

since there was no air conditioning in the arcade, you both had tiny beads of sweat on your foreheads. you let the sweat trickle down your body as you tried to beat jean.

it was six to five, he was in the lead. just one more point and jean would win. which you never would allow. sasha and connie were just standing to the side watching to see who was going to win.

you quickly and harshly slid the puck to jeans goal, which went inside of it. "shit" he muttered.

it was now six to six. who was going to win? just one more point and someone will be the winner. after many failed attempts of jean try to get us puck into your goal, with you doing the same.

just before anyone won, the time ran out.

"huh" you said as the puck stopped moving. "you got to be kidding me!" he said irritated.