𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

just a quick note. I'm not very confident about this chapter so I hope y'all like it and feedback would be highly appreciated. ^_^

you woke up to the sun shining in your face beautifully as you tried to process where you were. you rubbed your eyes, getting all the crusty stuff off. you sat up to only be struck with a insane headache. "ow ow fuck.." you muttered as you looked around.

you were in eren's bedroom, he must have taken you home last night. you looked to your right to see painkillers and a glass of water with a note. you smiled to yourself and sat up, taking the painkillers and chugging them down with water.

the note read,

I now you will probably have a insane migraine when you wake up so here's some painkillers and water. also I'm in the living room <3

you smiled even more and got up, realizing that you were in different clothes. "oh no.."

flashback timeeeee

eren had just laid you in bed, making sure you're comfortable. "wait...I'm gonna have to take off her clothes." he sighed and started taking off your clothes.

he felt like a pervert doing this, even though he had seen you naked a couple times.

he fully took off your dress, gasping at the sight. there was a huge scar on your lower stomach. the shape of a "X" he had seen nothing like it before. eren's hand traces over the scar, still trying to take in what was in front of him.

"who did this to you..?" he looked at your face, seeing you sound asleep like a baby. drool ran down your chin as he tried to process the sight in front of him.

he had so many questions. did it happen when he moved away? who did it? was it just an accident? why was it in a shape of an "X"? how deep was it?

these thoughts consumed his mind as he grabbed his clothes out of his closet for you to wear. he dressed you and kissed your forehead.

"I'm so sorry y/n. I'm so sorry."

present time

you sighed and slowly got up from the bed, looking into the mirror that was next to it. the shirt you had on said "send me pics of your tits, I'm horny."

of course he has a shirt like this. you thought.

you opened his bedroom door and walked into the living room, seeing him sitting shirtless on his couch. as you shut the door eren's head shot up from his phone, smiling as he saw you. "how was your sleep darling?" he stood up.

"it was fine, this hangover is fucking killing me." you put your hand on your head. "I thought so, here." he gave you a glass with coconut water with ice in it.

you muttered a thank you and took a sip of it. just as you put the drink down eren wrapped his arms around your waist and looked down at you. "is something wrong?" you questioned.

he took a deep breath in, preparing himself for the question he was about to ask. "how did you get that scar?"

you looked up at him, he probably had so many questions. "you shouldn't ask questions you don't want to know." he scoffed and threw you onto the couch. you sat down with a plop, giggling as he sat next to you.

"of course I want to know, I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't." eren narrowed his eyes at you. "fine fine." you sighed and sat up straight.

"listen closing because I'm not repeating myself." he nodded.

a very very tragic...flashbackkkk
oh and if you don't like gore..then i'm sorry for you

It was a month after eren had moved away.