Documents

Y/n was thrown back into her cage landing harshly against the wall.
"Haha that's what you get bitch!" Hidan cackled through the chewed tape placed on his mouth.

"Hidan enough." The leader ordered.

Grumbling to himself Hidan glared at the child.

"Now that your awake it's officially time to meet your fellow members."

"I never said I was going to join." Said y/n.

"And I never said you had a choice."

Scowling to herself she looked away from the mans smug face.

"Now then Akatsuki stand forward." He ordered.

The present members stood forward into the light taking in the appearance of their captive.

"Konan." A woman with blue hair stood forward.

"Itachi."

"Kisame."

"Sasori." A hunched man with a metallic tail stood forward next.

"Deidara." A blonde female? Kinda looked like Ino in a way.

"Kakuzu." Kakuzu stood forward as he counted his money.

"Hidan." Hidan was not attached to his body so Kakuzu had to hold him by his hair.

"Zetsu." Lastly some sort of half man and half plant being stood forward.

"Each of you have been gathered here to officially meet our new member. There will be no objections to her services."

'Yes there will ..'

"Wait a second! Why are you letting a bitch like her join!?" Asked Hidan. He was very pissed off by the events that occurred earlier.

A few of the other members nodded in agreement to his statement.
"The idiot is right for once.."

"Hey!"

"You may have your doubts but the girl standing before you has a great immense of power. After all she merely kicked your head off Hidan and that was out of pure strength. Not to mention she managed to land a nearly fatal blow on Kisame."

The akatsuki were flabbergasted who knew a mere child could do so much damage to a powerful rogue ninja one from their organization especially.

"I-I don't believe it! Hidan I understand but Kisame?" Said Deidara.

"Hey!" Hidan once again shouted feeling offended.

"No it's true." Said Kisame. Itachi nodded in agreement.

Deidara turned to y/n who was huddled in the corner of her cage sending them harsh stares.

"How? She's just a kid.."

"She's not that much younger than you Deidara." Said Sasori.

"Yeah maybe you should ask her out on a date if your so interested haha!" Teased Kisame.

"Aye cut the crap!" He shouted as he turned red.