Nightmares

Reader PoV
A claw came in contact with my body, I crashed to the floor. my face burned my cheek was bleeding.
"Y/n!!" I heard leo cry.
He picked me up in his arms and pressed s kiss to my cheek. we ran to the compound where the rest of the 8 were recharging the energy. Hazel and frank were fighting hard to keep Annabeth alive Percy was gripping her hand tightly. she opened her eyes and piper sighed In Relief.

"There is no way we can get away from this thing" Jason said. he checked piper over for injuries. I felt leo squeeze me tighter.

"We will have to make a dash for it and hope we all live"

"Leo I can't run, it burned the bottom of my feet." i whisper.
"Don't worry querido I will carry you" he whispers.

" We all ready" Percy bellows holding a sword in one hand and supports Annabeth with the other.

They all dash forward. I hug tightly onto Leo's neck.

We are almost there when the ground begins to crack. we are so close to the exit when I see that beneath Leo's feet is nothingness.
"Oh gods." I cry
"Don't worry Amor, you will make it."

We fell Leo grabbed me and placed a quick kiss on my lips. He grabbed onto crumbling ledge. he swung me up over, I landed on firm rock piper and Jason grabbed me. I saw the ground crumbling.

"Leo ! " I cry
" I love you !!! " He bellowed. then the ledge broke and he was gone. fair well my lover.

---------------------------------------------

I shot up in bed, it wasn't real it hadn't happened. tears trickled down my face.
I gasped for air. Travis and Connor burst into the room, I began to cry hysterically I couldn't sleep, I couldn't breathe. why was Gaea doing this to me ? My head began to hurt and Travis tried to shake me into sanity.

"Connor ! go get Chiron !" Chris called as he ran into the room a very concerned looking Clarisse following behind; the two of them had been on a forbidden date.
Clarisse grabbed me and the two of them supported me. Travis had gone to get Will, Connor had run to wake up Chiron.
When I arrived at Chrions office, I was greeted by the rest of the 8. when I glanced up at leo, I was shocked he still had sleep in his eyes, his hair was disheveled and he looked paler than usual when He saw me. He tackled me into a bear hug. I was shorter than him so that made it possible for him to rest his chin on my head.
i began to cry the memories of the dream attacking at my heart.

-------------------------------------------------
I told Chiron what happened in my dream leaving out the part of Leo's mighty sacrifice. he deducted that Gaea was targeting me because I was kinda the baby of the group as everyone was extremely protective of me.

I went back to my cabin and sat down on my bed. leo followed me and I got in bed. he hugged me tightly and inhaled my (flower) scented hair.

"Leo I don't think ur supposed to be in my bed." I shuffled around. " you know in my dream you died saving my life." I felt tears sting at my eyes.

"That was just a nightmare, and you should get used to this position because I'm not letting you out of my site when we get on the Argo.

I rolled my eyes, he kissed my fore head and I drifted into a dreamless sleep.