3 un broken

A/n : the picture above is reece. Have you guys seen the movie un broken ? Comment below.

I un pack at the Hamptons hotel palace, and i walk around to find reece ,things are going to get serious ,like 0 to 100 real quick. i automatically see Reece looking hot has ever .He is wearing a grey beanie black leather jacket and fitted jeans that hang low around his waste with grey jordans he smirked ,and to both his surprise and MY surprise i smirked back but i guess he didnt like that.
As i walked passed him he gripped my arm
" what the fuck do you want" i said as a threatening voice. Wow im really getting the hung of this.
" dose the nerd think she's all high and mighty now that I destroyed her house! "
I started laughing historically I even wipe a tear
" huooo you are really funny did you know that " i wiped a tear
" why the FUCK are you laughing "
" im laughing because you think you can get away with messing up my house bitch. WRONG, fucking move theres stuff in my past that you dont want to know! i suggest you back the fuck up or ill turn you in asshole."
After my long speech i guess it was his turn to laugh this jerk is REALLY turning on the bitch switch
" chloe ... oh ..Chloe do you really think you turning me in, is going to change anything .. you have no evidence " he smirked and walk away.
" Reece " i shouted after him
" i do," i hold up my phone that was on record the whole time , his face was priceless he just stoped and stared at my phone i whispered in his ear
" surprise MOTHER FUCKER"