LITTLE LUCY

🧑🏻#LITTLE_LUCY🧑🏻

Rated🔞🔞🔞

🧑🏻🧑🏻EPISODE SIXTEEN🧑🏻🧑🏻

Everyone sat down, watching Collette as she began preaching.

She was speaking on love. Sharon was right, she does have the voice of an Angel and her voice was mesmerizing but I’m not ready to have that conversation.

I was staring fixedly at her, wondering to myself how possible it was for her to be the preacher.

I know I’m not perfect and I’ve done worse stuffs too but Collette?

Like seriously?

Wasn’t this the same Collette who kissed me on my first day at school?

The same Collette that’s been forcing herself on me?

The same Collette fighting over me with Efua?

The same Collette who nearly got herself killed because her lover was getting engaged to a man?

I still can’t believe it.

A sinner preaching to sinners. How fascinating.

Sharon nudged me again, whispering at a low voice. ” So what do you think?”

” I’m still in shock!” I answered.

Sharon grinned. ” She’s been preaching for us since she got appointment by the church during her SS.1.”

I was more than shocked. ” That’s like three years now.”

” You got that right,” Sharon agreed. ” She’s soo good at it. I heard her father was once a priest.”

This was news to me. ” No kidding?!”

” That’s right,” she shooked her head, sadly. ” Her father had to quit priesthood and marry. Collette is probably their only child but from what I heard, her father filed for a divorce.”

” That’s bad,” I said, remembering Vee.

” Her mom remarried and ever since then, Collette’s been gloomy,” Sharon explained. ” It’s tough for her. She doesn’t like her new father as far as I’m concerned.”

” Why?”

Sharon shrugged. ” Beats me.”

” Where on Earth did you dig out all that information from?” I Marvelled at her knowledge. ” You seemed to be current with the latest gossip in school.”

Sharon looked behind to see if anyone was listening. ” Want to know my nickname?”

” You even had a nickname and you never told me,” I scoffed. ” You’re one hell of a friend, you know that.”

” Calm down,” she laughed. ” Alright, I’m sorry. Anyways, I’m popularly known as BBC!”

I pulled a face. ” You mean the British Broadcasting Corporation?”

” Yup!” She smirked playfully. ” That’s because I’m always Current with the latest news or trend.”

” You’re one devil you know that,” I poked her.

” Shhhh!” An usher glared at our direction. ” Keep quiet.”

Sharon and I rolled our eyes and refocused back on Collette.

I specifically was studying her. A lot of stuffs were running through my mind. I still can’t believe it was the same Collette.

She reminded me of a abbess of a convent. But this was a bonafide member of the LILIES. What was she doing with a Bible?