LITTLE LUCY

LITTLE_LUCY🧑🏻

🔞🔞

Note: 18+ 🔞 adult contents ❌ not for readers under the age of 18

🧑🏻🧑🏻 EPISODE EIGHT🧑🏻🧑🏻

We both remained where we were, staring at each other in silence.

My head was swelling and I was feeling faint. This is bad.

This is really really bad.

Efua glared at me and it finally occured to me that she hardly ever smiled. She was one black witch for real.

” So you can’t greet your seniors again, eh?” She asked curtly and I could feel my nerves breaking at her high pitched sharp voice.

” G—good evening,” I greeted, wondering if she must’ve lost her way or she was probably in the wrong room.

But when she began rolling her suitcase into the room, I knew instantly she was my new roommate and nobody is going to change that.

” Where’s your bed?” She asked, settling in the middle of the room, her eyes terrifying and remote.

I pointed at it and I noticed my hands were far from steady.

She didn’t reply, instead she wandered over to my bed and sat down.

I watched her as she began unpacking her stuffs on my bed; Her uniform, her shoes, her books and some provisions.

When she was done, she asked for my wardrobe and I also showed her. Instead of hanging her uniforms inside Collette’s wardrobe, she used my own wardrobe, hanging her uniforms as if the wardrobe belongs to her.

I would’ve stopped her. I would’ve told her to cut it out. I would’ve told her that that was my wardrobe and she has absolutely no right to share my wardrobe with me when there’s Collete’s wardrobe.

But I didn’t say anything. In as much as I’d love to give her hell, I wasn’t ready for another slap. One slap is enough. I’m not getting another.

Finally she was totally done unpacking. She turned to me and placed her hands on her waist.

” Alright, now listen,” she began, talking really fast with a sharp note in her voice. ” I’m going to make things really clear with you right here, right now. I’m not Collette. My name is Efua and I’m the total opposite of Collette. Don’t think for a second, I’m soft hearted and understanding. I’m not. As a matter of fact, I’m tough, harsh and impatient with nearly everything. And yes, I also have a hot temper. That’s me in a nutshell. Ever since you acted that stupid drama at the cafeteria with Collette on your first day at school, I knew you’re trouble and I like trouble. I’ve been trouble once, believe me I know what I did when I was once like you. But my roommate at that time was a no nonesense senior and after a week with her, I adjusted and became the girl you’re seeing before you. In your case, I’m not going to waste one week with you cause Collette would be back in a short notice from now. I’m going to take three days to turn you into a plump if you try any silly nonsense attitude with me. Collette’s and I are rivals. I don’t like her and she doesn’t like me either. Are you surprised? Well, there it is. Which is why I’m refusing to use her bed and her wardrobe and as part of Mrs Cooker orders to me tonight, none of the council president’s things must be tampered with until she returns back from the hospital; not her bed, not her books, not her provisions nor uniforms, not even her electric iron. So which means, I’d have to use your bed. I can’t sleep on the floor, never. I brought a futon. It’s smaller but hey, who cares. Beds are for sleeping aren’t they? So you’re going to sleep on the floor with the futon while I used your bed. I’m glad it’s dried by now.”