LITTLE LUCY

🧑🏻#LITTLE_LUCY🧑🏻

🍓🍆🔞
EPISODE FOURTEEN🧑🏻🧑🏻

~~You see, we girls are naturally attracted to each other. It’s some sort of motherly instincts that lies in us. We play with each other’s hair, share the same bed, call each other sweet names, do silly stuffs together and share our secrets. That’s why we’re women. We feel comfortable with each other in our own skin~~

Sharon’s word’s came rushing into my head as I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling.

If what Sharon said was true, then why do I not feel the same way towards Efua?

~~I love you, Lucy~~

I can’t get that word out of my head.

~~So would you want to be my school daughter? I’d take good care of you. No senior would ever bully you and I can even help you with your studies if you like~~

Turning my face, I stared at Collette.

She was wide awake, playing chess. She wasn’t reading anything this night, just playing chess in deep silence, her back turned to me.

For the first Time, I got to see her a little differently. She was in her pyjamas trousers but her shirt was off. Only her white brassier was on.

Somehow, she looked soo irresistible tonight. Look at her skin, soo soft and beautiful.

I want to touch her.

Then I remembered the slaps I received in the evening from her and I retraced my thoughts.

How did I come to this? From a sweet innocent girl to a…a fookin’ pervert.

I laid back in bed, tossing from one side to another with a deep frown on my face.

This was one big fookin’ complication.

I have a craving for Collette…

But she is in love with Vee….

Efua loves me…..

But I have no idea how to accept her feelings for me….

Efua and Collette are enemies and yet I can’t imagine how my relationship with these two girls would end up…..

Then there’s also Continuous Accesment Test next week and my forth coming first term examination.

I haven’t gone a quarter of the term’s academic curriculum.

This whole madness began because of Collette. She started it and now she’s pushing me away. The most annoying aspect of all my troubles was her refusal to help me with my studies.

I figured if I could join THE LILIES, I’d have no trouble with my test and exams.

Collette grunted, scratching the back of her arm as she played the next move on the chess board. She always plays alone. I’ve never seen anyone soo introverted in my life.

Tomorrow was Saturday. There would be no class ofcourse, but then again, it would pay to partake in club activities.

Rolling off the bed, I stretched my back and walked over to the study table. I drew a chair out and sat down before Collette.

She didn’t look up. She sat still, focused on the game she was playing. It was as if I was invisible.

I watched her as she made a move, then another move.

We remained in silence for a while when she finally spoke. ” Shouldn’t you be in bed by now?”

” I suppose so,” I said, looking lost at what she was playing. ” But I can’t sleep.”