Part 11: how this happened

Naruto's pov

•week later•

I'm sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram. I heard a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" The door open and girl with lavender eyes, purple dark hair came in smiling. 

"Hey!" I said and jump off of bed and run over Hinata and give her hug. "What are you doing here? I didn't expect you to come" I said smiling. 

"I was bored home and my dad won't stop talking about family business so are you mind me staying?" "of course not, come here and sit" I said smiling.We went and sit on bed and start talking about random things. 

"Really?" She asked as her eyes went double size. "Yeah! Kiba got so drunk that he start to talk about naked girls!" Hinata's eyes went even more wide. "N-naked? Girls?" "Yeah!- sorry! This is making you uncomfortable! I'll stop!" "no it's o-okay" I sweatdrop. 

"Hinata" "huh?" "You still stuttering?" I asked, now starting to get a bit serious. 

"W-well a little, it's not like b-before" She played with her fingers in her lap. 

"We need to fix it" "how?" "Hmmm I will think of something......" There was an awkward silence. 

"Wanna watch anime?" I asked getting ready to get up and take my laptop. "Yeah sure" "what do you wanna watch?" "Umm c-can we watch Dr.Stone?" "Sure!" I smile at her.

She's so cute. Did I mention that we are dating? I don't think so. Well yeah me and Hina are dating! And it's like WOW! Everything is better now! She's here! I even start to talk to Sasuke a little but not too much. Everyone were happy that Hinata is back. Sasuke apologized to Hina for what he said back then and she accepted his apologize. My world again have some light in! I was so dumb for not noticing Hinata's feelings. And now mine, I've always loved her but just didn't know what that feeling was so I thought that I love Sakura instead of Hinata.

A/n: sorry guys this is short but I just wanted to update. I don't remember when was the last time I updated so yeah! Here you go! Hope you like it byee 🍜🍜🍜