Part 12 : Describing her

Naruto's pov

"Those giggles, smiles.... Everything about her is just so perfect. Three years I couldn't have her, I figured out that I was in love with her. But the day I confessed her everything changed. I was head over heels in love with her. Lavender eyes, purple dark hair, her pale skin stunning on the moonlight is gorgeous. When I saw her on our secret spot I was shocked. Seeing her after that much time was just a big shock for me. She changed. A lot. Her hair grow longer. She got a little taller. Her curls were really visible but I don't mind. She got prettier than before but still it's just so gorgeous. I was struggling with the feeling I didn't know off. And that feeling was love" As I finished all the girls were having a tissue in their hands.

 "Naruto that's so cute and adorable!" Yelled Sakura, Ino, TenTen and Temari at the same time. I chuckled. "Sakura-chan can you be a little quiet?" "Oh! Yea sorry!" 

"Ahhh why did I agreed to this?" I whispered more to myself, remembering why? "Naruto shut up!" "Well what?! Boys should help me with details but you guys are! And the boys are helping Hinata to get distracted!" "So what? You don't appreciate our help?" Asked Temari with glare.

"N-no I didn't say that! I appreciate everything you guys did! And thank you!" I said in hurry so the girls don't beat me up. They all smile and laugh.

......

"Ummm Shikamaru what are we doing here?" I asked looking at the store we enter. 

"What a drag man... We are just looking" He let out a sigh. 

"Okay t-that but why all of us? Aren't we a little too big for this tiny store?" "Hinata come on! We didn't saw you in soooo long! We are just hanging out!" Said Kiba. "Fineee" I said shaking my head in defeat.

All boys were acting strange. They ALL wanted to hang out. I mean it's ok but why not girls come with us? I mean after all were in the mall. The MALL. Girls would die to be here all day! Yes I said all day, me and the boys are in mall or together ALL day! It's already 7pm! We've been here since 7 in the morning! I like it here but it's little drag. I wish Naruto is here.....

"Come on troublesome woman, let's go we need to get there until 7:48pm" said Shikamaru and start to go out of the store. We all start to follow him.

.......

We are now on that important 'place' we need to be. They're told me to put on a blind hood but they already know that I can use Byakugan soooo, but I'll be fair so I won't use it. "Okay bye"

"What? Guys? Guyss??" No one answered me. Where am I? 

"Why are you scared?" I know this voice! Naruto 

"Naruto? Is that you?" "Yes it is me, missed me?" 

"Y-yeah.... Can you take the blind hood off?" "Sure" and with that it was off. First thing I saw were his ocean blue eyes.....

A/n: Cliffhanger no jutsu! Yeahhhh!!! I updated! Yeyyyyy! I'm sorry it took me long! School and stuff y'all know that story already... So I'm trying as hard as EVER to update in every story that I published and it is hard! I'm stupid and can't wait to end some story so I just post another story and damn.... So okay! I hope you guys would like it! Byee 🍜🍜🍜