Part 13: love you Hime

Hinata's pov

First thing I saw was his ocean blue eyes. I smile. 

"Heyy Hina" "hey Naruto! Where are we?" I said looking around. We were at some old house but it was decorated. 

"This? This is the old house of my godfather Jiraya, he's not in the Konoha at the moment but I asked him if I could use his house tonight...." He said giving me his famous grin. 

I let out a chuckle and start to look around a bit. I then spotted some orange book on the coffee table. I went over to it. The name was 'icha icha paradise' huh? What's this? I open it and- this are make out tactics! 

"N-Naruto!" I said as I closed the book fast and having a hard blush. 

"Huh? What?- Icha icha! W-where did you found it???" He said running over and taking the book in his hands from the table, also having some small pink blush. 

"I-it was on the table...." "Stupid pervy sage...." I heard him mumbled under his breath. He put the book somewhere and took my hand.

He took me in the dining room and everything was perfect!

......

This evening was amazing! We ate, talk, and Naruto even put on a song so we were dancing! Now we are outside in the backyard and looking up at the night sky with stars everywhere.
"Hime...." I heard Naruto say. 

I turn my head towards him as he was still looking at the sky. He continued to talk while still looking up. 

"Thank you.... Because of you I found out what is love for real.... I've never have parents.... And I've never meet them... But the thing is.... I love you and thank you for everything.... Thank you for being here for me, loving me.... Thank you for watching over me this whole years.... I love you Hinata and thanks for everything" he said looking at me with a big grin. 

It felt like everything stopped.

Naruto is here.

I'm here.

We are alone... The wind came and my hair went across my face.

Naruto chuckled at me because I was trying to stile my hair on the right spot. He stopped me by pulling my hands away. He came closer and move my hair out of my face. We smile and the next thing I know, our lips slowly connected.....
"I love you Hinata Hyuga"
"I love you Naruto Uzumaki"

A/n: hi guys! I'm sorry I didn't post the story in so long! I was having some hard time in school and my grades were falling so I needed to get them up. I'm sorry I made this chapter in hurry just to post something so yeah... Byee guyss 🍜🍜🍜🍵🍵🍵