Part 3: feeling of sadness

Naruto's pov
YAY! Hinata is awesome! I can't be more lucky to have her as my friend! Hinata..... Why is she always so shy and quiet? And she's always stuttering and sometimes fainting around me... Why? Anyways! I can't wait for her to tell me what Sakura told! I hope Sakura-chan will finally like me back.... Tomorrow is school and ughh I have to sleep...
•time skip, school•
I came to school and now I was heading over to our homeroom. When I get in my group of friends was there. Everyone was around mine and Sasuke's seat. I will tell you who is in my group of friends.
Sasuke Uchiha, he's my best friend and also rival.
Sakura Haruno
Ino Yamanaka
TenTen
Temari
Shikamaru Nara
Choji Akimichi
Kiba Inuzuka
Shino Aburame
Sai
Hinata Hyuga
Neji Hyuga
Rock Lee
Gaara
Kankuro
That's it, these are my group of friends. Our friends are the most popular in our school but we don't care. We are just normal kids after all. Now I'm going to say who is dating here.
TenTen and Neji
Temari and Shikamaru
Ino and Sai
Hinata is single! And Sakura too... Kiba told me that he likes Hinata. I mean that's okay but I don't think that she likes him in that way. He's always around her and trying to flirt with her. I think that Hinata doesn't like anyone. Oh yeah, there's one creepy guy, he's name is Toneri and he always come here and start to "sing" for Hinata how he love her... That's bullshit!
I went over to them and I drag Hinata to the hallway.

 "So Hina? Did you found the way to ask Sakura to go out with me?" I asked her since we were now alone in the hallway.

"U-um y-yeah..." She answered quietly, playing with her fingers.

"Really?!! What's your plan?!" "So umm I will ask her if she want to come w-with you a-and me out on the m-movie and before m-movie start I w-will make some excuse a-and you g-guys will be alone if that's okay with y-you...?"She asked, looking up at me.

 "Ofc! That's awesome! Thank you Hina!" I said and hug Hinata. My nickname for Hinata is Hime. Hehehee idk why but I love to call her like that.

Sakura's pov
I saw from the corner of my eye that Naruto drag Hinata out into the hallway. Hmmm I think that he will FINALLY ASK HER OUT!  She's been in love with him since we were little! I hope he asked her out, other ways I will punch him as hard as I ever punched him. Dumbass! How he didn't found out that Hinata likes him? He's so stupid I swear to god!

"Why are you swearing to God Sakura?" asked Ino.

 "Did you guys saw that Naruto drag Hinata-" "into the hallway? Yes I saw that" said Shikamaru after he interrupt me.

"Really?! Is he gonna ask her out?!" "Pleasee! He need to! If he doesn't asked her, he's done with his life!" Said TenTen and Temari.

 "Of course! I will end him if he didn't!" Ino added. "What a drag..." "No! He can't ask her out!" Kiba said. All girls shot a death glare. 

"You're done!" Said Ino and jump on him. "Ino stop!" Said Choji and start to take her off of Kiba. 

"Umm guys what's going on here?" We all turn around as we saw Hinata and Naruto together. 

Hinata looks like she's sad. "He's. Done. With. Living." All the girls said and we run over to them.

 "Hinata?" She put on a fake smile. Everyone could see that it's fake.

"Yes Sakura-san?" She asked. "Are you okay? You don't seem okay to us" I said and shoot a glare at Naruto.

 "What did you do to her Naruto?" Temari asked him with the same glare. "Huh? What? I just asked Hinata if she wants to go and hang out after school" he said with a grin he always does. Then why Hinata looks like she got out the hell?

A/n: one more chapter done! Yayy! I promise you guys this Naruhina is going to be longer than the last one! Quick question, what you guys think so far about this story?
Okay byee!