Epilogue.

Naruto's pov

It's been 13 years! I'mma tell you guys what happened! So. I propose Hinata after a year of dating and now we are married! We have two kids! My copy Boruto Uzumaki! We also like to call him Bolt but he doesn't like that, he have 12 years. And Hinata's copy, and my little princess and angel Himawari Uzumaki. She have 7 and she's soo cute! I love them so much! Everyone in our friend group are married, except for Kiba, Gaara, Kankuro, Shino. Yes even Neji found a girl and it's TenTen! They don't have kids but it's fine.

"Old man! Come here for dinner! -Tebassa!" "One-chan! Be good towards daddy!" "Himawari, Boruto get the table ready please" "Sure mom! Sure mommy!" They both said and I heard running and plates being placed on table. 

"Old mannn! Comeeee onnnn -tebassaaaaa!" I heard Boruto yell and the door burst open and him running towards my table and jump in my direction. I widened my eyes as Boruto smash his little body on mine and the chair broke down.
Yep, that's my life and I love it.

Me: heyy!!! I finished story!!!!
Naruto: it's Soo good! Now tell us our future!
Me: what?
Naruto: Author-sama you told us that you're gonna tell us when you finish the book!
Me: fine! Here!

Me: heyy!!! I finished story!!!!Naruto: it's Soo good! Now tell us our future! Me: what?Naruto: Author-sama you told us that you're gonna tell us when you finish the book!Me: fine! Here!

Naruto: that's from the story! Now really show us!Me: Naruto

Me: Naruto... Can't you understand? THIS is your future, you'll have two kids with Hinata, Boruto and Himawari Uzumaki.
Naruto: so that's all you write real?
Me: no it's just a story but you guys are getting together
Naruto: but-
*Releasing memories*
Me: I'm sorry Naruto but I'll change the future if you found out
I said and smiled at him and everyone that we're in my studio and sent them back to Konoha.