Part 9: She left... she left me

Naruto's pov

Before time skip, the day he confessed.

Hinata.... Stupid Sasuke! Why did he-
I heard screaming from our class. I went over to the door.

"So your mad because of that stupid shit he was telling you?! He didn't mean it! Why would he like you huh?! He never liked you! He WILL never like you! Get that shit in your head! Maybe he said that just because of a dare or something! You really believe him? After all those years, you think the he would just like that like you back?!" 

I didn't heard anything after Hinata said. ".....I should leave now.... Don't run after me!...." 

My heart drop. She's leaving? I feel sudden air punch my face and Hinata's smell. I didn't know what was happening.....

•time skip, present day•

It has been a good 3 years. She never come back. She never contacted me or anyone else. I tried to call her but her number wasn't existing anymore. My heart stop to go normal after I heard from Neji that Hinata moved with her mom into Tokyo. Neji stayed. It was all because of Sasuke. She left me because of him! She left all of us for his FUCKING words! After Neji told us that the only girl that I truly loved was moved away, I beat up Sasuke because I knew that she left for his words. She even left a letter for us. Sasuke ended up in hospital. They have to pull me off of him. Almost four people were holding me back. 

Flashback

"I'm sorry Naruto but she left..." Said Neji and handed me the letter. 

"She left this for you" I took the letter and read it. 

I instantly knew who was the reason she left. Sasuke. I run out of Neji's house and run in my car. I drove over to the Sasuke's house. I didn't even look at the red light. I pull over and run to his door. I start to smash the door and calling him. 

"SASUKE! SASUKE! GET OUT YOU SHIT HEAD!" I yelled and the door open. Sakura opened door. 

"Naruto... We know that she left and please leave sas-" I push her out of my way and run all around the house. 

He was in the back yard with his family. I went over to him and he stood up. 

"Naru-" I punch him right into the face and he fell down. I got on top of him and start to punch him. 

"This all happened because of you!!! She left me for you! You always ruin everything!" I said punching the shit out of him. 

"Naruto stop!" I heard people yell but I didn't care. 

Sasuke was unconscious but I was still punching him. Sasuke's brother, dad, cousin and Obito pull me off. I have tears running down my face. 

Sasuke's mom and Sakura went over to him. "You did it! I hate you! I fucking hate you! You will never be my friend again! Never!" 

"Naruto calm down!" I heard them yell as my vision start to get blurry. My heart start to hurt. After everything went black.

End of flashback

And yeah. I ended up in hospital like Sasuke. I never imagined that I would beat Sasuke. I got panic attack that day I beat him. That's why I was in the hospital.

Kurama: why don't you just let her be? She left Naruto....

Naruto: you think I care? You think I would stop to love her just because of that? No way!

I yelled at Kurama. We became friends after all. I never talked to Sasuke after that....

A/n: okayy... Let's process everything! Naruto beat up Sasuke, Hinata left, Sasuke and Naruto aren't friends anymore, Kurama is friends with Naruto, Naruto got in some kind of depression, he still love hinata- okay this is too much! I hope y'all enjoyed! See ya loves! 🍜🍜🍜