The jig is up Part 2

Your P.O.V

I closed my eye's and let myself fall I didn't want to end this way. I was preparing to hit the ground but nothing happened I opened my eyes and saw a black shadow carrying me. I was surprised that she saved me. The shadow placed me on the ground I looked at her with tears filling my eye's "Celty." She typed on her PDA "Are you alright?" I started crying again she hugged me and let go and started typing on her PDA agian "Come with me." I nodded and wiped my tears away

A Few minutes later

Celty and you arrived at her apartment. Celty starting typing on her PDA "Why'd you do it?" You sighed and told her what happened to Shizuo and Izaya. All she did was nod and starting typing on her PDA again "Well you can stay here for awhile I wouldn't mind." You nodded "Thanks Celty."

Your P.O.V

It was really nice for Celty to let me stay with her for awhile. Celty and I have been friends ever since the first day I moved to Ikebukuro we are practically best friend's. I sighed and looked at Celty "Hey is that ok if I visit Shizuo and Izaya tomorrow I just want to see if they're ok." Celty nodded. It was kind of a awkward silence until we heard someone open the door I looked and it was non other than Shinra. He looked at me and smiled "Well hello there (Y/N) whatcha doin here." I smiled "Well Celty is letting me stay with y'all for awhile." Shinra looked at me "Why what happend?" Celty typed on her PDA and showed it to Shinra he nodded and sighed "I see well you're more than welcome to stay."

Shinra's P.O.V

Poor (Y/N) I can't believe all of that happened in one day well I guess I'll just check her out just in case she has any major scratches or bruises.

A Few minutes later

Shinra checked if you had any major damage to your body luckily you didn't have anything. You looked at him and sighed "That should be me in the hospital right now." Shinra looked at you "(Y/N) you shouldn't say anything like it." You looked to the side "I'm sorry but everything is my fault." Shinra sighed and hugged you "(Y/N) you shouldn't think about it to much." He let go of you and gave you a reassuring smile "Alright." You looked down and nodded "Ok." He rubbed the top of your head and left.

Your P.O.V

Shinra is like another big brother I've never had he was always there whenever I needed somebody and he was always there to cheer me up whenever I was down. I walked into the living room where Shinra was begging Celty to cuddle him but she just ignored him. I chuckled "Well I'm off to bed." Shinra stopped begging and looked at me "You know where your room is right?" I nodded "Yes I do." He chuckled "Alright." I walked inside of my room and I smiled "It's still the same." I looked on the dresser and saw a picture with little Shizuo and Shinra hugging me. I smiled to myself. I went to put on my pajamas made up my bed and got into it. "I hope tomorrow's better." After awhile I feel asleep

The Next Day

I got ready for the day"Today's the day I check up on Shizuo and Izaya." I said to myself I wore a plaid (F/C) shirt with skinny jeans with black rider boots with my hair down. I walked into the living room "Well I'm off." Shinra smiled "Good Luck and tell Izaya I said Hi." I smiled "Don't worry I will." With that I left the apartment. I was walking towards the jail once I arrived I went to the desk the lady looked at me "Bail or Visit." I smiled "Visit." "For who." I looked at her still smiling "Shizuo Heiwajima." She sighed and pointed "Alright take a seat over there." I looked at where she was pointing at "At that phone booth." She nodded "Ok." I said walking towards the phone booth. I took a seat and as soon as I sat down Shizuo was at the other side I picked up the phone "Hey Shizuo." He sighed "What do you need?" He asked. I looked at him "I just wanted to check up on you seeing if everything was alright. " He sighed "Why did you come there is nothing wrong I was just fine until I saw you." My eyes started tearing up "Well ok I guess I should go." I hung up the phone and walked out of the jail wiping my tears away. I sighed and started walking towards the hospital. I arrived a few minutes later and told the nurse in the front that I was there to visit Izaya she nodded and led me to his room. I walked into his and there he was just laying there on his back with his head wrapped up in bandages with a cast on his arm. I sighed "Hey Izaya." He looked at my direction "Hey." I looked down "How are you feeling." He sighed "Not so good what about you." I sighed "I'm alright." There was a long silence but until he decided to break it "(Y/N) there is something I need to tell you." I looked at him and he sighed "After I recover they're sending me to jail." My eye's widened "What for?" He looked at me "Remember I'm a illegal informant they found out I was Izaya Orihara and told me yesterday that I was going." My eye's started tearing up I didn't know what to say I was shocked. I felt tears spilling from my eyes I looked down. "F-for how l-long?" I asked between sobs. "I don't know about 6 years." He sighed "They said I have a few weeks to heal." I couldn't say anything else all I did was cry that's the only thing I could do. I walked towards the door "Bye." Was all I said.