Izaya Orihara x reader chapter 4

Your P.O.V

I woke up that morning happy for some reason I got up and checked my phone I saw a text from Izaya saying

Do you want you want to meet me at the Russian sushi place.

I responded back

Sure what time

It took him awhile to respond

How about 8:00

I looked at the time to see it was 7:30. I panicked and responded with a ok and started to get ready for the day. I was done at 7:45 so all I had to do was make up an excuse when Shizuo ask me where I'm going. I was heading out until Shizuo stopped me "Where do you think your going." he asked coldly.  I turned around and looked at him and walked out.

~A Few Minutes Later~

I met Izaya in front of the Russian Sushi place. We walked in and sat down at a table.  He looked at ne and sighed. "Shizu-chan can be tough huh?" I looked down and nodded. He frowned "You look so sad my queen, What's wrong?" I sighed "I don't know about this Izaya what if Shizuo finds out about us I mean he already hates yo.." I got cut off by him staring at me smirking.  "What's wrong is there something on my face?" I asked confused.  He chuckled "No there is nothing on your face you just look so cute whenever you're nervous." I felt my face heat up I looked up at him. "So what did you order." He looked at me and smirked. "The usual."

~After Eating~

We walked down the busy sidewalk in complete silence until Izaya stopped. I looked at him worried "What's wrong?" He turned around "We need to hide." He said pushing me the other direction "W-Why?" He sighed "I saw Shizu-chan walking towards our direction Come on let's go to my apartment." I nodded and followed him to his apartment. Once we arrived I sat on the couch. I heard my phone ring I check who it was and it was Shizuo I answered it.

"What do you want." I said coldly

"I'm searching for you Where the hell are you I basically searched everywhere."

"Well it's none of your business on where I'm at."

"Well come home now."

"No I'm not going."

"What ever." After that he hung up

Izaya sat next to me "Who was that?" I looked at him "Who do you think?" I said coldly. He smirked and wrapped his arm around me. "Don't me so cold (F/N)-chan" hus face getting closer to mine. "I rolled my eyes "I-It just makes me irritated that he t-thinks I'm still a little girl." I said while my face was burning up. His face was so close to mine that I felt his hot breath on my lips. "I-Izaya W-W-What are y-you d-d-doing." His lips almost touched mine but of course there was a knock on the door. He made a over exaggerated sigh and got up. "I think you should leave." He said looking at me. "W-Why." He sighed "Because one of my scheduled appointments are here." I got up and started to walk out the door "Oh ok." and with that I left his apartment

~A few hours later~

I arrived at Shizuo's apartment opened the door and sighed "I'm home." He looked at me from the couch "You've been out for a long time and do you know what time it is it's 2:00am." I rolled my eyes "Yeah Yeah I know." I said walking into my room. He sighed "What I'm I going to do with her?" He asked himself. I looked out of the window and saw the dark street's of Ikebukuro and sighed "Does Izaya really like me or is it a scam?" I thought to myself and sighed and walked to my bed and plopped down on my bed "And Shizuo what do I do about him I realized that I've been kind of acting like a jerk to him but he does deserve it." I sighed and fell asleep.

Does he love me or is it a scam

Marissa's Note to Reader's

Hey guys sorry if it kinf of took long but I was pretty busy with athletics and traveling and school so yeah please forgive me and sorry if it's short I think the next chapter should be a Christmas chapter what do you guys think.
Well I'll be taking my leave until next chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed