3 Days with the Informant

Day 1

Your P.O.V

Apparently I'm staying with this informant for three straight days. I don't know how this is going to work out. I got up but winced at the pain and grabbed my stomach and sat back down I tried getting up again but the pain got worse all I did was  ignore it and started walking towards the bathroom I saw Izaya walk back to his desk he then stopped and turned around to see where I was going I guess he knew cause he had a retarded smirk on his face. "Where are you going (F/N)~Chan." I turned to look at him "I'm going to take a shower." He smirked even more. "Do you want me to go in there with you." I looked at him with a big blush on my face "N-No Thank y-you." He just chuckled and walked back to his desk.

~~~

After I got dressed I had to get Izaya to put on new bandages for me. He walked in the room I was staying at and took the bandages out of his pocket. "Take off your shirt." He said blankly. A big blush spread across my face. "W-Why." I asked nervously.  He rolled his eyes "Just do it." I nodded and started to take off my shirt slowly. I was only in my (F/C) bra I looked down with embarrassment. He got the bandages and started to wrap it around my wound carefully. Once he was done he got up "You can put your shirt back on." I nodded and put my shirt on quickly. He was about to leave until I grabbed his hand and put him in a hug. He just pushed me away "What was that for." He said with a look of annoyance. I looked down and sighed. "That's my way of thanking you." He just looked at me surprised and smirked. "Well you are Welcome." With that he left the room.

Izaya P.O.V

Once I got done putting the bandages on (F/N)-chan I told her she could put on her shirt but when I was about to leave I felt her hug me and all I could do was push her away. I asked her what was that for and all she said was that was her way of thanking me. I left the room smirking "Humans are such sensitive things aren't they." I said to myself while looking at my chessboard and looked at the queen chess piece and smirked. "(F/N)-Chan is such a interesting human and I can't stand the fact that she is so calm with me will looks like I'll have to test her for awhile." I said smirking. "Tomorrow is going to be fun."

Day 2

Izaya P.O.V

I got dressed and ready for the day and I guess (F/N)-chan woke up earlier than me because she was already dressed before me. I was walking towards my desk and looked at (F/N)-chan who was laying on the couch. I smirked and got up and walked towards her "Whacha doin (F/N)-chan" She turned around and looked at me "I'm just sitting here." She said in a bored tone. I jumped over the couch and plopped down next to (F/N)-chan. "Is my (F/N)~chan bored." I said wrapping my arm around her

shoulder. She started to blush. "Y-Yeah I'm k-kinda bored." She stuttered a little. I put my face closer to hers. "I think I can change that." I started to lean in more but once our lips were about to touch I heard a knock at the front door. I pulled my face away from hers and her face was red as a tomato. I got up and went to the door. Once I opened I got shoved out of the way I looked to see who it was and I wasn't surprised.

Your P.O.V

As soon as Izaya opened the door I saw Shizuo run up to "Pack your stuff we are leaving now." I looked at him in shock "W-Why." I said coldly. "Because I thought it through and you are not going to stay with this damn pervert." He got my stuff and threw it out the doorway.  I sat there not moving. "Come on (F/N) we're leaving now."

I shook my head. "DAMN IT (F/N) COME ON WE'RE LEAVING!!" I sat there and shook my head. Izaya walked towards Shizuo and put a hand on Shizuo's shoulder. "If she doesn't want to leave then she doesn't." Shizuo punched him in the face "DON'T START WITH ME YOU DAMN FLEA COME ON (F/N) WE'RE LEAVING RIGHT NOW!!" I got up and ran to Izaya of course knowing Shizuo's strength he knocked Izaya out. Shizuo looked at me and his expression changed "We're leaving whether you like it or not." He picked me up took me home. I looked back to see a knocked out Izaya I felt my eyes fog up but I held back my tears because knowing Shizuo he would get mad at me for crying. I wonder if me and Izaya will meet again.

Day 3

Izaya P.O.V

I woke up on the floor. I got up and looked around I knew something was missing (F/N)-chan of course. That bastard took my queen away from me the only thing I can do is just search her up. I walked to my desk and started to type down her name once I saw her information I was surprised. Once I researched her I got her number and dialed it. Once she answered it I told her to meet me at the top of a certain building at 8:00 pm so I could talk to her all she did was say ok and hung up.

A Few Hours Later

Your P.O.V

I got ready for the day and waited for the time to come and meet up with Izaya. I was in my room looking out the window. I looked at the clock the time read 7:55pm. I got up and got my wallet. I walked out of the apartment luckily Shizuo was asleep but still he might find out.

A Few Minutes Later

I met Izaya at the building he told me to met him at he sat at the edge looking down I sat beside him. "Well hey there (F/N)-chan you came." He smirked. "Of course I came." I smiled. "Well since you're here I need to tell you a few things about you that you probably didn't know." He smirked even more. "What stuff?" I asked nervously.  "Well you see you aren't actually Shizu-chan's little sister." He said looking at me. I looked at him shocked "I-I'm not." I can't believe he didn't tell me that damn asshole.

You were adopted when you were just four years old and your birth parents got killed in a car accident along with your baby brother. Your real name was (F/N) (L/N) and you lived in Tokyo, Japan in a nice little house in a nice little neighborhood but ever since that accident everything changed.

"How do you know this stuff?" I asked my hands shaking. He smirked "Don't you remember I'm a informant and I also know  Whenever you went to junior high you were depressed because everyone bullying and making fun of you so you started to do certain things as in self harm you tried to commit suicide but you were to afraid to end your life. But once you hit high school you started to keep your distance from everyone and of course no one forgot about you. Once you graduated high school you decided to move to Osaka, Japan and live there for awhile but you weren't paying your bill on time so you got kicked out of your house and moved back to Ikebukuro and now staying with Shizu-chan, Which you can't stand at the moment." He got up and walked towards a flight of stairs and sat down on the first step. I looked down I can't believe Shizuo didn't tell me and I can't believe Izaya did all that research on me. A lot of thoughts and emotions ran through my mind. I turned around where Izaya was sitting at and sighed. He noticed I was staring at him he got up and walked towards me I got up and stood there. He got closer to me. I was about to slap him but he pulled my arm and put me in a hug. "If you're going to cry then cry you idiot." After he said that I bursted out crying he held me tighter I buried my head into his chest and cried some more. He looked down at me and sighed. "(F/N)-chan please be my queen." I looked up at him surprised. He had a serious look on his face "B-But Shizuo." He rolled his eyes "Let's just keep this a secret between you and me." I nodded "All Right." He looked at me and sighed "Let's meet up every night but make sure it's when Shizu-chan is asleep alright." He said staring at me. "Ok." He let go of me and walked away. I walked back to the apartment still Shizuo was asleep. I walked into my room and got ready I went to my bed and layed down in it and sighed "I wonder how long we're going to keep this secret." With that I drifted off to sleep