Time in Prison

Alright this chapter is going to be with Izaya and Shizuo being in Jail I hope you guys like it.

Izaya's P.O.V

Being in jail sucks and I can't do anything but annoy Shizuo which is getting pretty old and (Y/N) hasn't visited us in awhile I wouldn't blame her after what I did. I know Shizuo was mad at me but he didn't show butbi just knew he was. I have 10 more months to go while might sound short but it's a really long wait. I was on the bottom bunk just laying there until I decided to talk "Shizu-chan~I'm bored." Shizu-chan just sighed and looked down "Not my problem."

Shizuo P.O.V

Well being in jail is getting boring every day and annoying especially being with that flea but to be honest he isn't a bad kid after all he's just really annoying. I was reading the book (Y/N) gave to me until a police officer came up to the cell. "Shizuo you have a visitor." I jumped off the top bunk and walked towards the police officer as he escorted me to the phone booth where I saw (Y/N) waiting for me.

A Few minutes later

I came back and Izaya looked at me "What?" He looked away "N-Nothing I just wanted to know who was your visitor?" "You sure you want to know." He just looked at me "It was (Y/N)." He looked down "Oh what did she say." I sighed "Nothing much just asking how I was doing and everything like that." "Did she say anything about me?" He mumbled. I nodded "Yeah she said when you get out in a coupe of month's don't come looking for her." He was still looking down "Oh." Was all he said.

Izaya's P.O.V

I really feel sorry for (Y/N) and what I did to her I care about her but not in that way. I know Shizuo is still mad at me I know everyone is but her words aren't going to stop me when I get out of here I'm going to find her and apologize to her I have to or else I'll have this guilt until I die.

Shizuo P.O.V

He's asking a lot of questions about (Y/N). "You really care about her don't you?" He looked up at me "Not in that way!!" "Alright, Oh and they said get ready lunch is almost done." He nodded.

Izaya's P.O.V

"Yay!!....Prison lunch how delicious it is and for you special guys out there this is sarcasm." Shizu-chan just laughed "It's not that bad." I looked at him "You act like this crap." "Well I don't like it nor don't I hate it just be thankful their feeding us." I looked at the food "I guess you're right."

A few minutes later

We were all eating our lunch until these two big guys came up to my table and looked at me. "So you decided to bring your cocky ass over here." One guy said. I looked at them confused "What?" "Y'know what we're taking about." The other guys said. "Actually I don't." "Yeah you do we hate the way you work you killed one of our buddies." The first guy said flipping my tray over. "And not only that you hurt that poor darlin gal." He said picking me up by the collar of my shirt.  I looked at them and smirked "Well I'm so glad you guys are fans of me and all but, I don't deal with your kind." They looked at each other.  "What do you mean our kind?" The first one snarled. "I don't deal with ratchet ass monkey's like you." I said spitting in the assholes face. Of course they ended up chasing me until Shizuo got up and stopped them. He said something and they started to shake in fear he said something else making them run away. I really didn't know what the hell he said because I was to busy hiding under a table.
.
.
.
.

"Maybe prison isn't all that bad." I said while a tiny smirk formed my lips
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*gasp* Finally an update sorry for the long wait guys I'll try my best to update weekly. Sorry if this chapter sucks I promise I'll make a better one and Thank you for so many reads I really appreciate it and thanks for reading this awful chapter again I'll promise to make a better one.