φȺའͲ ƐįƓǶͲ 𝟠

ᴘʟᴀʏ-ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ꜱᴇɴᴛ ʙʏ ʀᴇᴇᴠᴇꜱ ᴊᴜɴʏᴀ-

VINNIE POV.

I talked to brea she absolutely looks like she changed her mind, she  dropped me home i hugged her she was all what she want, it gives me butterflies all over my stomach, she is just beautiful, yeah i was bullying her, but she was pretty.

while we were talking,she told me about her dream, but no one motivate her,but now she looked very convinced about following her dream.

then we talked about how much he friends affect on her, s tomorrow i will try to know what behind their minds.

i actually missed her its been 4 hours not seeing her,something empty , i cannot catch feeling for her right...

 better do something with boys hang out.

i called jordan and they told me there is a school party tomorrow, and today we could just skate.

-skiptime-at the skate park

[wassup vincent] drarry ask me.

[ntg] i replied

[who give you a ride to your house cs you didn't bring your car] jordan asks.

[yeah we have been searching fore you vin]  maddy asks.

[ brea...] i answered.

[brea, brea] cindy recalled confusly 

[[wdym vinnie] jordan asks.

[definitely brea takes me home]

[brea the one you bully,french business  man daughter] drarry asked.

[yeah.] i  said 

[HOWW] THEY ALL REPLIED IN THE SAME TIME.

[chile im explaining,jordan,drarry you remember the  day we were in the empty beach at night right, we heard a deep screaming, when i checked it was brea,she was so hurt, she told me about her relationship with her brother and why she cannot get over him, her friends left her when she needed them, her pass her whole day outside w her friends not caring at her, her dad left the house,and cheat on her mom.] i explained.

[oh shit thats sad damn] maddy said.

[this hurt fr] jordan and cindy replied.

[now you guys friends or sum] drarry asks.

[maybe friends, but we actually kissed that night..]i said

[damn that fast]jordan added.

[probably she needed it and i feel some tension pull me to her] i exclaimed smiling.