C2~ The Flirt

Casey's p.o.v  ❋❋

Harry Styles, I guess Hanna being a semi celebrity has it's plus sides. For her anyway. Now don't get me wrong it's not that I don't like Harry, It's just that I don't like him. He's Harry Styles, figured he had better things to do then come to a graduation party. Although with Hanna being who she is and her dad being a world wide fashion designer, this would be a Hanna party. When our eyes locked it was harder to look away, nice hair and insane eyes. "Alright Casey stop acting like a creeper." I mentally noted.

"Now where is Bailey?" I whispered. As I passed by the large skyline windows I realized if someone were to smash into it, it would shatter sending them tumbling below. I found Bailey laughing with some of our classmates, she's always been a social lite for as long as I can remember.

"Bailey!!" I shouted over the music. Her brown hair wisped behind her, as she turned her head to find my face in the growing crowd, Instantly she smiled waving me over.

"Casey you remember Jen and Henry?" Bailey gestured to the two across from us.

I nodded. "Yes, I read your articles in the school paper!" I said looking at Jen. "Oh and Henry your photos are amazing!" I complimented.

"That's actually what we were talking about! Jen and Henry have full ride scholarships out in California!" Bailey smiled.

"Henry has family out there in Grover, so it will be nice to have someone there that we know." Jen said hugging Henry. They were always the cutest couple in school, High School sweethearts.

"I've missed my niece Reese, even her friend Layla." He smiled. "It's going to be great."

"Aw that's great, I'm happy for you!" I smiled. "If it's okay I'd like to borrow Bailey?"

"Of course!" Jen nodded.

"I'm glad you came when you did, I've been waiting to tell you all night! I saw Niall." She said as we got to the island.

"So Niall's here too?" I raised my brow.

"What do you mean?" She tilted her head.

"Well Harry is here too!" I laughed. "Why on earth would they want to come here for?"

"I guess Hanna's tweet she sent out to her one million followers pulled through. Let's leave the celebrities to Hanna and go dance." Bailey said bobbing up and down on her toes.

"Then come on!" I said pulling her towards the middle of the floor.

"Alright I call this the flying turtle!" Bailey giggled. She loves to dance weird even though she's actually a pretty smooth dancer. She was doing some crazy weird jumping arm flapping moves.

"Awesome! But I bet you can't top this!" I laughed. I began to jump and throw my arms around crazily.

The song came to an end and the played a slow song. Everyone in the room coupled up, Bailey and I looked around and laughed

"Let's do this with with style!" I laughed. Bailey started dancing slowly and her moves were funny! I repeated and together we did HALIRIOUS dance moves.

"Hello, may I have this dance?" An Irish accent spoke. I turned around to see what Bailey was gawking at, It was Niall.

"Um you see, I really don't think s-" Bailey trailed off.

"She would love to!" I piped up cutting her off. Niall held out his hand and she finally accepted it. Bailey and I loved to put each other in awkward situations, I will admit though they do look good together. They walked off hand and hand, Bailey looked back giving me her "I'm gonna get you" look. I chuckled softly.

"Hi, you look stunning, care to dance?" I lower accented voice said. I turned around to come face to face with Harry.

" I'm feeling polite tonight, so no thank you." I smiled. Not a smile but indeed a fake smile.

"Come on, what's one little dance going to hurt?" He stuck his hand out like Niall did with Bailey.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, just one dance." I huffed .We made our way onto the dance floor and partnered up.

"OMG HARRY!" A high pitched voice shrieked. "So glad you could make it, let's dance." I turned around to see Hanna bobbing up and down. She grabbed Harry's hand a pulled him away from me, practically dragging him! She turned around to give a quick glare.

"That's Hanna alright. Don't mess with what's 'hers' or she'll ruin you. I'll probably thank her later, though some part of me was enjoying the slow dance, even if it was with Harry.

~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~

Authors Note: Heey guys! Bailey here! I love Co-Writing with lovewhoyouare11 or as I all her Casey! She is very talented! We became bestie's over a Niall Horan Poster picture on twitter! She lives in New York I live in Kentucky! Lets just say we are amaZAYN! So you know what todo! Vote, Comment and Fan!

~Stay Lovely~Bailey!xx:)

{Edited Version: So hey people, it's me B. New and improved chapter, if you read this book previously and have just read the updated version let me know if you like it. Also I'm keeping all the old author notes because they are good memories. x}