Im Leaving

Bailey's P.O.V

"I don't know where she went!" Harry said.

"I think I do.." I sighed. I ran upstairs grabbed my raincoat and rain boots. I ran down stairs and out the door.

Oh casey you better hope I know where your ass is. I began walking down the street. I looked everywhere for her nothing.

I'm sure I've walked all the way around London! I'm on the river front and walking along the side walk. That's when I see her.

She's on this long pier just looking up into sky.

I walked quietly down to her. "Casey?" I whispered. She looked frightened her expression changed when she saw it was me.

"Hi.." She whispered. She was soaking wet and you can tell she'd been crying.

I walked up to her and brought her into a bone crushing hug. "Look I'm sorry about Harry. If he is stupid enough to even sleep with her in even cheat on you then he isn't worth your time."

She sobbed into my arms. "I know I mean I.. I loved him so much!"

"I know... But look you deserve someone who cares about you enough not to cheat. Someone who loves you." I said. "I'm not saying I he doesn't love you...Okay?"

She nodded against my chest. "Yeah.." She trailed off.

"Now let's get back to the house. You could get a cold! Heck we could both get a cold!" I laughed.

We walked home I let casey ride in my back. When we arrived in front of the hotel paparazzi was everywhere. Snapping of the cameras and the flashes with mic being shoved in our faces.

"So Casey how do you feel about Harry getting Taylor Pregnant?" A reporter said.

I ran in and dashed for the elevator. Once inside I pushed our floor button and the doors closed.

Casey got off my back and slide down the wall down to her bum. Her head on her knees and sighed.

We rode in silence. We reached our floor and walked to our house. First thing I noticed was a bunch of suitcases. They were Red....

I looked at Casey and she shrugged. Then around the corner came a blonde tall girl with a slight baby bump... Taylor-.-

"Oh hi darlings!! How's have you two been?" She smirked.

"I don't think that's any of your damn bussiness!" I snarled.

"Why are there suitcases her?" casey asked.

"Oh well since I'm with Harry's child we have to live together, You know for our baby!" She smirked.

"I'm leaving!" I said. Casey nodded and we went back into the hall. We went down to the lobby and to the front desk.

"Yes I'm Bailey Carter and This is Casey Carty.. We would like a new room. But just for the two of us. And not a penthouse. Preferably on a different floor?" I asked.

She typed a couple things in and handed us out room key.

"Floor 15!" she smiled. She ended up being a big fan so we took pictures with her and signed an autograph and followed her on twitter.

We went back to our room. We parted ways to pack things up.

I packed nearly everything I had and took it down the room. It was cute! It wasn't huge like the penthouse. There was a bathroom with a small kitchen and two bedrooms

I unpacked my things and heard a knock at my door. It was Casey. I let her in and she smiled.

"This place is cute!" She

squealed.

Once Casey was settled in and had everything done we ordered room service and a movie.

"I'll be back. I'm going to go explain to Niall why I'm here." I said.

Casey nodded and I left back to the house. Once reached I found Niall at the kitchen.

"Heey!" He smiled. He came up to me and pecked my lips.

"Heey.." I tailed off. "So here's the thing. Since Taylor is moving in Casey and I decided to get different rooms. We're on the fifteenth floor. Don't tell anyone! I'm sorry I won't be here at night. And if Taylor starts to mess with you. Contact me she isn't gonna ruin it for us!"

"Bailey she isn't my type. I only want you. I love you and can't see myself with anyone else!" He smiled.

"You're too sweet!" I blushed. "But if you want to come down there anytime feel free."

"Alright Love!" Niall kissed me. "Don't make any plans tomorrow! I have a surprise for you!"

"Alright!" I laughed. I kissed him on more time and left. Once back down and in the room we began to eat an watch the movie. If your wondering what movie it's Parental guidance.

I drifted to sleep next to Casey who was also drifting asleep.

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe this. I'm stupid to do this to casey. Taylor is going to be living her with us and I'm gonna be a dad. Oh lord.

"Harry?" Niall called throughout the house.

"In here!" I said from the living room.

Niall walked in around the corner. "I just wanted to let you know that Casey and Bailey have switched rooms. Like on different floors."

"What?!" I asked.

"Yeah Bailey said that it would be a good idea for Casey's sake." He shrugged.

"Oh uhm.... Alright thanks lad.." I trailed off. What have I done?! The girl I love isn't my girl anymore and I hurt her. I role he heart.

The thing that irks me is that I don't even know if the kid is mine! She just said it was and waltzed her way into our life... Damn slut...

~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•

Author's Note: Bailey here! Casey has gotten her phone back so were good! Like the chapter? I hope so! Sorry I took so long I've been distracted! Any way love you guys!

Stay Lovely~Bailey!xx:)

P.S. You know what to do!!!!!

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇