I Love You

Casey's P.O.V

Well it's been an intense morning... Destiny has been following Harry EVERYWHERE. And I do mean everywhere! Even the bathroom!

If destiny thinks she can start stalking Harry like Hanna. We are gonna have some issues.

I'm eating my eggs and bacon quietly. The house is so damn awkward right now..

Destiny is like starting down Harry. Trying to seduce him.. She needs to calm her herself she is 15.

"Awli!" Jonathan cooed.

"Yesss!" I laughed. "Can you get me more jwuice!?"

"Okay." I said getting up and going to the kitchen.

The faucet was running and a note is tapped to the window.

I walked over and plucked the note off the window. It read.

"Thinking about Harry. Wouldn't want you to be drown out;)" Okay Hanna is a creep! No beyond creep. I filled up his cup with juice and walked back to see Ashley and my brother sucking face. I gave the juice back to Jonathan and walked over to the two horny kids.

I pulled Ashley's hair and dragged her out of his lap and out the front door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Jay screamed.

"Sorry that I would like to eat without throwing up." I snapped. "oh and watch your mouth! Jonathan is right here!"

"I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS!" AE screamed.

It took all my strength not to kill him. "I know you don't! If you did you wouldn't date one of my enemies! Tell Justice.

" How would you feel if I dated Your enemy?! Huh bet you wouldn't like that! But I wouldn't do that! You know why? Cause I'm loyal to you becuase your my damn brother! But I guess that dosn't go for me doesIt? We all know your self centered and don't give two shits about any if us!" I said.

He looked guiltily. Good he should be. He doesn't treat me like family. Hell Bailey is more family to me then him.

"STOP HATING ON ASHLEY! SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!" Destiny screamed. Again Jesus just blessed her cause I was about to kick her ass.

"You know what! how would you feel if I went and became all buddy buddy with Alexis huh? Just like you and Ashley? But I'm not. I know we aren't blood related but I still care enough not to be a backstabbing bitch like yourself!" I said.

With that I picked up Jonathan and went upstairs into his room and grabbed his bag and put all most of his things in there. I grabbed his blanket and stuffed animal and went down stairs.

Harry knew right away. He stood up and we walked out. I went over to the garage and grabbed his carseat and wet to Harry's Car.

Damn if someone catches pictures of this they're gonna think I have a kid!

I strapped him into the car seat and we drove off. Damn Jay and Destiny. Jonathan shouldn't be living with them damn crazy people. Moms always at work and so is my dad. So really they live on their own.

I drifted into a day dream...

Bailey's P.O.V

Niall and I are going on walk to get some fresh air.

I'm wearing a jcpenny like fur hat thing. My under button up coat with my black leggings and ugh boots. I grabbed my ray bans. It's freezing cold outside! And it's Summer!

Niall's is wearing his Nike sweat pants and a jacket with his converses. His hood was up and shades on. He is so damn fine! Whoa.. Haha

We walked out and the ass whipping cold air greeted us. It not sunny here. It's cloudy but at some times you can see the sun home through the clouds.

Niall's hand intertwined into mine. I instantly smiled. "Soo you know the cats out of the bag right?" He chuckled.

"Yeah... But I don't care. I feel selfish for keeping us secret. When they asked if we wanted to go public I instantly said no. I didn't even consider your feelings! What you wanted! I'm sorry!" I sighed.

We stopped. I looked up at Niall. His eyes are memorizing. Like after and hurricane. Like when the the sky clears and the beautiful blue shines through.

"You weren't selfish. I agreed. I want you to be comfortable. I don't want fans hating in you and paparazzi butting into our relation ship. Your important to me and your feelings matter. I love you." Niall smiled.

His words blind sides me. I can't believe he loves me! I mean no boy has told me that. "I love you too!" I smiled

Our lips connected and I was blown away. It was heated. I mean for god sakes were out in public! But sweet and passionate.

We parted and I'm sure I was smiling like a idiot. We began walking again. We walked around all of London. He showed me Glorious sites. I was like wonder struck.

**

Bailey's P.O.V

It's been four days since Niall told me he loved me. Now he tells me every day now. Anytime of the day. It brightens my day up instantly.

Today we are going on a picnic! My outfit for today is high wasted buttoned shorts that are white. And a blue and white polka dotted blouse. I put on my blue pumps and we headed out. I've always had a style. But I had lost it when I was 15 I just stopped. But I've found it again! It's my high wasted shorts and blouses with either wedges or pumps and or course ray bans!!

I met Niall down stairs and off we go to wherever it is.

The car ride was probably about twenty minutes. When we arrived it was a breathe taking scene! A big beautiful lake and gorgeous green grass.

We settled in the middle of the field type thing and began eating. Which we ate like pigs I'll be honest.

About halfway through our lunch Niall an I's phone buzzed. We both apologized and looked at them. I unlocked my screen and a picture of The magazine cover. And then Casey said Simon said e needed to talk to us. Shit...

We finished up out delicious lunch and went back to the car. But instead of going the way home we went the opposite way.

"Where we going?" I laughed.

"Just one of the eight wonders of the world!!" He smiled.

Right then and there I knew where we were headed. The London Eye! Niall is so special!

~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•

Author's Note: Bailey Here! UPDATED Oooh the London Eye seems fun! Hope you enjoy don't have anything to talk about really so yeaaah!

Stay Lovely~Bailey!xx:)

P.S. You know what to do!!!!!

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇