C5~ Code Broken

✁✃ Hanna's p.o.v ✁✃

I woke up in the lounge, with a pounding headache. What the hell? I was walking back to my room when I remembered Harry was here last night. After I walked around the whole penthouse he was nowhere to be found its like three in the morning where could he freaking be?

When I circled back in the living room, I saw Niall and Bailey sleepily chatting on the sofa. I walked back up the hallway to Casey's room, Harry better not be in there. I opened her door and looked in. Guess who was also nowhere to be found I screeched but not loud enough to fully wake up the love birds. I ran to my room, went to the dresser I opening the drawer to where I kept the Girl Code journal. Opening our cute journal, looked at the first few pages that said that we all swore to never break the code with our signatures.

I passed those pages and looked onto the first and second pages where the first 20 rules were listed. I looked through the list to number 17. It clearly stated that No girl is allowed to put initiative towards another's crush/obsession. That bitch Casey is so totally dead.

Casey's p.o.v ❋❋

After walking around the park which seemed longer then an hour, I learned a few things about Harry. When you speak he makes eye contact to ensure you that he is listening, He's kind hearted, a gentle soul, he loves the packers, among many other things.

"So do you live with Hanna?" He asked.

"Bailey lives with us too." I added.

"Where are you parents? Why do you live together?" He asked curiously.

"Our dads all work together, even when we were babies. We met through our parents, went to the same school. Then we didn't know anyone at the school so we stuck together becoming bestfriends. When we turned sixteen our dads had to move back to London for business, we wanted to stay here and finish our last years of school so we emancipated. Our parents were okay with it cause then they hired a part time nanny to keep watch now and then. Next week we are going over to London for awhile to visit.

His lips curved upwards into a smile. "If it's okay with you, I would really like to keep in touch. You're someone I wouldn't mind getting to know."

I smiled at his choice of words. "You know, weirdly enough I wouldn't mind getting to know you either."

"Why weirdly?" He laughed.

"Hanna gave me a bad perception of you, that's all." I said bumping him. "No worries she was completely wrong."

Muffled voices came when I saw a flash I turned my head to see the paparazzi snapping a bunch of photos of Harry and I.

Great I can see the headlines now 'Harry Styles Caught in Central Park with Mystery Girl?'

"How fast can you run?" Harry said looking at me.

"Faster then you!" and with that I took off in the direction of my house.

AN: hey I hoped you guys liked the Hanna's POV it's Baileys turn so bailey if ur reading this get 2 work!!!!!

Comment

Vote

Fan us

Thx 4 reading

~*Casey*~

{Edited Version: Hey B here, moving along fast with the word repairs am I right? Five chapters in one day, stay lovely. ~b .x}