Ch. 21

꧁꧂
3rd person's POV

The gang gathered around the camera in silence as they watched the conversation outside. The first person to talk was Gold, shouting for the girl he thinks as his own daughter. His second chance of being a father-figure.

"Fuck!" Gold shouted as he watched April be taken on the CCTV footage. "I'm going to fucking kill them!" He threw his gun across the room.

"Woah, woah." Bates said in an attempt to calm him down. "We will get her back." As the Boss, he needs to keep everyone calm. He knew that everyone needed a steady mind in order to get her back.

"I knew I should have gone with her." Molly added, angrily kicking the dining room chair. She slammed her gun down on the table and walked upstairs.

"Molly!" Bonnie ran down the hallway and threw her arms around her girlfriend. "What happened?" Her eyes were written with concern.

Molly tightly hugged her knowing she will have to break the news to Kaiser. When they part, Molly sympathetically smiled and looked past Bonnie at Kaiser. The boy who is like a brother to her. "I'm sorry." She started.

Kaiser's eyes widened. She can't be dead, he thought to himself. "Where is she?" He looked behind Molly desperately like she was hiding.

"Billy took her. He requested she went out alone." Molly explained, looking at him with saddened eyes.

Kaiser didn't reply, he felt too sick that if he opened his mouth he would vomit all over the place. Instead he pushed past the girls and downstairs. He was angry. Why did they let her go out by herself?

"Kaiser?" Bates asked as he approached his son with a pitiful stare.

Kaiser raised an arm up, his fist balled up. He wanted to hurt him. He betted in his own mind that it was his idea.

"Son, relax." Bates sympathised with him whilst holding his hands up with his palms facing him.

"You fucking arsehole." Kaiser said through his gritted teeth and tensed jaw.

"Kaiser calm down, okay?" His father said as he tried to reach out for his son.

"Calm down!" He was livid! How dare he, he thought to himself

"Kaiser!" Bates shouted as he wrapped one hand around his fist. "I understand, Son."

Kaiser collapsed into his father and began crying out sobs of tears. His throat began to hurt as he violently cried into Bates's shoulder.

"She will be okay. She's a strong un'." Gold reassured him, rubbing a hand against his shoulder blade. Everyone wanted to believe for the best but this is serious. April could be dead if they don't play their cards right.

"She will be okay." Bates repeated, sitting him down at the table. "Emergency meeting, now!" Bates shouted, everyone entered the room immediately. Kaiser even sent Jack a text message. He knew that if it comes to it and someone needs to get her, he cannot do it. His Dad will not allow it, it will blow his cover. Jack said himself that their friendship means the world to him, and Kaiser knows that Jack would save her.

The gentleman and the girls have been sat at the table, discussing matters and rescue plans for hours. Kaiser hasn't said a word yet. They had to firstly figure out where she is.

The front gate buzzes, Gold checks the camera, a gun in his hand. "It's Jack. I'll go let him in." Bates nods and opens the gate for him.

Gold walks to the front door and opens all the locks and bolts. He sees Jack with a reassuring, tight-lipped smile and a brown cardboard box in his hand. "This was at your gate." He says, handing it to Gold.