•|50|•

KENNEDY

"Mama no!" Bj screams fighting to get out of his teacher's hands. "Toota get me!"

"He doesn't want to stay, Kymani get my baby!" pushing against Kymani's arm I tried moving him so I could get Bubbi

"B calm down we'll be back later, go make some friends alright?" Kymani says pushing me into the truck, once I was inside he closed the door

"No Toota" tears rolled down his face as kicked his teacher in the stomach

Kymani grabbed him apologizing to the teacher, wiping Bj's face he spoke to him lowly carrying him into his school building.

I want my baby back

We dropped off Hezekiah ten minutes ago, when he found out Kevin's kids went to his school he was more than eager to go.

Mark and Dessi's daughter Essence will be starting school this year with Bubbi. Hopefully, Bj takes comfort in seeing a familiar face and began enjoying going to school.

Three minutes later Kymani came out empty-handed, climbing into the truck he smiled devilishly changing gears and pulling off.

"What did you tell my baby?"

"That's between me and my son mind you're business"

"Stop playing with me"

"Mmcht I told him if he's good I'd take him somewhere"

"Where?"

"Mind yo damn business" chuckling he lays his hand on my thigh. "what you wanna do today?"

"Chanel-"

"I'm not buying you another fucking bag, Kennedy"

"What about clothes? Summertime is over and all I got is shorts, leggings, and crop tops"

"The second you pick up a bag ima make you put everything back"

"Mmcht that's not fair, Ky what's the point in building me a purse cabinet if you not gonna buy me purses to go in it"

"Baby you got like twenty already in that hoe, relax"

"Alright man" waving him off I picked up my phone and scrolled through all my social media apps until we got to the mall.

"You got an attitude?" Kymani questions wrapping his arm around my waist as he pressed a soft kiss to my neck

"No, it's whatever I can buy myself"

"You don't need any more bags, Ken, fill the rest of the closet with clothes before trying to go all out on bags that won't be used anytime soon"

"I hear you" I nod

"So fix yo face" removing his arm from my body he opened the entrance door gesturing me inside. "what store did you want to hit up first?"

"Pretty little things is around here somewhere, they just opened not too long ago"

"Mm"

Store after store I piled clothes then later bags into Kymani's arms as I found things to wear during the next few months of winter.

"Okay that's enough clothes, I want the new boots from coach"

"Look at the time, we got an hour before we gotta get B and we're thirty minutes away from his school"

"Damn" I mutter taking a few bags from him as we made our way to the car.

"Fix yo face Ken, we can come back after we pick up the boys alright? They need clothes too" Kymani sighs placing the bags in the trunk when we got to it after pressing the keypad.