Franks fake death

"I'm back with 3 loads of bread!" Fiona yelled.

"Couldn't you have gotten any more? You work at a god damn bakery." Veronica said.

Long story short, we were running low on food so Fiona went to steal some from her work.

"They had lots of staff today, it was too risky to exit with a big bag of something that i didn't arrive with." Fiona backed herself up.

I sat at the table drinking my coffee when all of a sudden Frank came busting through the door with two men running after him. He jumped over the table and my coffee spilt everywhere. great. Everyone jumped out of the way and stayed silent. He then ran out the front door. "What the actual fuck." Fiona growled. "He probably stole their drugs or something." V claimed.

"Shit." I was covered in burning hot coffee.

"Oh y/n! Go take a shower, i'll grab you some clean clothes." Ian helped.

"Thanks Ian."

I turned on the shower and let the warm water trickle down my back. I already felt a lot better. I washed up quickly and got dressed. Ian picked out a weird combination of clothes but it's alright. I went downstairs and saw Ian. Fiona and V were gone, and me and Ian grabbed our coats then walked out the door. There was snow everywhere. We made our way to work.

"How's Mandy? I haven't seen much of her." I asked.

"Good, we've been sorta distant lately. I mean she was rather clingy.." Ian admitted.

"Oh right."

"God it's gonna be weird without Kash here, even the store was named after him." Ian said.

"Atleast no one can let anything get stolen anymore." I laughed.

"Yeah."

Then a man stopped us. "Hey you! Yeah you guys. I'll give you 5 bucks if you look after my truck while i'm gone." We said yes but not for the money. Then Ian called Kev and he shortly made his way down with half of the neighbourhood. We opened the truck. It was full of meat.

"Take all you want!" Kev said

"Make it quick. Me and y/n gotta go to work and the man will be back soon." Ian yelled.

Everyone grabbed everything until the truck was empty and left. Then we continued our journey to the store.

We entered the store and put our stuff down. We tidied up a bit and worked our normal shift. When no one else was in the store we would do the most random shit. Like playing tag, see who could stock food the fastest, and much more.

Soon after our shift was over. Today was an okay day at work.

****

Me and Ian arrived home as we sat at the dining table. Lip, Carl, Debbie and Fiona were all there. Fiona was making dinner and everyone else was having a conversation at the table. There was meat all over the counter from that truck. Then Frank came busting through the door looking puffed and tired.

"Quick question, Who here has at least once wanted to see me dead?" He asked.

Everyone Raised their hand, so did I.

"Good good, We'll this is your chance. I need to fake my death to get away from these two killers after me." He exaggerated.

"Woah hold on, you haven't even told us why they're chasing after you." Fiona butted in.

"I owe them six grand. That's all you need to know. Now go find me a coffin and a suit."

Me and Ian just stared at each other, this all came out of nowhere and everyone's just rolling with it like this is normal. I guess this is normal for them.

****

We were all dressed in black, gathering around the white coffin, with franks "dead" body. He took lots of pills so he could pass out. We all had to fake cry and I could tell Ian was trying hard not to laugh but honestly so was I. Suddenly, the same two men who chased Frank around the house before entered the house. "I'm sorry for you're loss." One of them said. The other guy ran up to the coffin and lifted up Frank by his collar.

"I KNOW YOU'RE STILL ALIVE. DON'T TRY TO RUN AWAY FROM US." he yelled.

"C'MON. I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE." he screamed. The other dude held him back.

"Look! He's dead alright? Let's just text boss and see what to do." He said. He was on his phone so I assumed he was messaging their boss or something.

"We have to keep an eye on him till he's buried."

"B-buried?!" Debbie stuttered.

"Yes. We'll be back in 4 hours to bury him, now let's go." They said walking out of the house.

"We can't bury Frank!" I stepped in.

"I've got an idea." Lip stated. Everyone grabbed his body out of the coffin and put him on the ground. Then they bought in the meat from that truck earlier and stored it inside of the coffin and locked it up. "There. That'll do it." Fiona said. The crazy shit this family has gone through, sometimes I wonder how on earth they never question this stuff.

The 2 guys eventually came back and helped us carry the coffin full of meat out onto a truck. When we arrived at the cemetery the grown men put the coffin down thinking Frank was in it. "Well our jobs done. As soon as one of us dies Frank won't be so free in heaven anymore." One of them growled. "Not gonna lie, I kinda wish Frank was actually in that coffin." Ian whispered to me.

****

We got home around 5pm, we turned up the music and danced around, a very normal way for a Gallagher to celebrate a success.

"Beer?" Ian offered.

"Yeah sure." I laughed.

Me and Ian danced on the stairs. Kev and V walked through the door and joined in with everyone.

"I don't know what I'd do without you Ian. I'd probably be stuck at home with bruises all over my face from my dad if I didn't meet you. Or you're wonderful family." I laughed.

"you've made my life so much more enjoyable y/n, you fit in perfectly." He reassured me.

I've finally found my home.. After years.

a/n
is chapter was based on season 1 ep 7. I tried to make it a bit different. Also I apologise for not putting many Ian x y/n scenes in this chapter, it was kinda hard to fit in. Don't forget to vote!