☁7☁

Ghiaccio did not like Lady. And he, unlike Risotto, had a solid reason for such.

For she left him in the dark, simply to become anothers light, even when he needed her most. She learned this truth only just recently.

Melone might have been a little tipsy, and it may have been that age of night where you feel like you could share your secrets to the world, but that wasn't what mattered, really. Lady was interested in knowing why the peculiar blue-haired man had avoided her, been so cold, and treated her so harshly; Looking for a way to fix it like her caring nature programmed her to.

On this fine day, where the blistering sun is out and the birds are singing a mornings tune, Lady drops by Ghiaccio's door, and delivers him a treat.

She had tried exceptionally hard to make him a nice breakfast, eggs and toast with a little butter on top, fit with some fresh juice; maybe have a chat with him to fix the ill-feelings he had... She ended up with the door slammed in her face, and the ichor of her efforts on her lovely white shirt.

In the evening, she tried again, assuming he might not have been hungry that morning, or was simply in a bad mood. This time, she made him some pasta (with the help of Prosciutto, as he didn't trust her near a stove), with a side of steamed vegetables and mashed potatoes. 

With a smile, it was generously handed to him, arms extended proudly and all. Again, the food was wasted, and left to sit depressingly on the hard wood floors it was harshly thrown to-- which Lady sadly cleaned with a sigh.

Now, she considered, maybe he isn't a foodie! He's probably like Melone, where he'll eat when he remembers, or at least, when he feels the need to. So, some flowers might be nice instead! Everyone loves flowers!

She picked them fresh from the shop right down the street, with all the most beautiful colors (even though they clashed horribly) and the most darling ribbon! Oh, how she was sure he'd love it!

...Lady found the bouquet shoved into the trash half an hour later.

"Maybe he simply doesn't want to be friends with you," Formaggio would say plainly. "Some people here on earth are like that."

"But why? I just want him to be nice to me." She would whimper, the man lazily laying upside-down on the couch having no consideration for her feelings when he said: "Ghiaccio isn't a nice person. Don't know why you thought that."

"Yes, he is! I know for a fact that's he's a nice, good person! Quit saying mean things about him!"

"I'm just telling you how it is, stars-for-brains."

Positively fuming, Lady stormed out of the living room and hurried up to the top floor, already at Prosciuttos door, ready to talk to him about the matter when she was abruptly stopped.

A familiar chill arose in the hall, the walls beginning to etch with frost as a pair of heavy footsteps stomped right up behind her-- Stars whirling with a slight twinkling sound when she turned to look at the very person she had just defended downstairs.

It seemed it was finally time for a confrontation. all these weeks, and today was the day she'd know exactly what she had done wrong.

"Do you even remember me." Ghiaccio mumbled, the cold around him mirroring his tone. 

"What do you mean?"

"Ghiaccio Prostello. Do you remember me." He repeated with a frown.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about," Lady hummed, swiveling on her heel to face him fully. "Why do you ask me this?"