*Chapter 15*

Kaname POV:

I looked over at Luna as she slept so peacefully. She's so beautiful. I rubbed my fingers gently over her pale cheek and covered her up. "Soon this chess game will be over, no more games." I whispered to her but more to myself. I wonder how Yuki is doing. It's almost time to awaken her. Luna began to stir in her sleep.

"K-kaname don't go." She whispered frowning in her sleep, my eyes widened. I smiled softly looking down at her, moving her hair out of her face. I then leaned down and kissed her softly. "I have to go but I'll be back soon my love." I whispered to her slowly getting up not wanting to wake her.

I left the room quietly. And began to go down stairs. "Good afternoon Lord Kaname." Ichijo said smiling a little. "We have invitations to the ball that's coming up in 2 days." Ichijo said  sitting on the sofa. "I see." I said looking at the invitation. "Do you think Luna will attend?" He asked curiously. "Yes. She will be attending." I said looking at him. "Why do you ask?" I questioned him curiously. "Because she doesn't like to go to party's remember?" He said questioning me.

"Yes, I remember but I bought her and Yuki beautiful dresses to wear so they should be going." I said walking towards the doors. "Ichijo I'm going to do some errands I'll be back later on. Please tell Luna I'll be back soon." I said leaving.

Luna's POV:

Few hours later.

I slowly began to open my eyes. I  felt for kaname and then sat up realizing he wasn't here. I sighed and began to feel hungry. Where did Kaname go? I sighed getting out of bed and getting dressed. After I got dressed I went to go look for kaname but stopped and began to eavesdrop at the corner of the wall I was standing at.

"The night of the ball is when I want everything to go down. That is the night I will take him down." Maria said and I gasped covering my mouth, quietly but quickly running away. "Ichijo where is Kaname?" I asked. Ichijo looked up at me. "He went to do some errands real fast but he'll be back shortly." He said smiling at me. "Thank you for letting me know Ichijo." I said smiling back at him.

I began to go back upstairs to go to the library. I smiled opening the doors. I began to look around and I found a romance novel and sat down beginning to read it.

Kanames POV:

"Is this the one you would like?" An old woman asked me politely. I looked down at her, smiling politely and nodded. "It's such a beautiful blue dress." She said smiling sweetly. "I bet your girlfriend would love it." She said giving it to me after I paid for it. She folded it neatly, putting it in a black gift box with a blue bow on top. "Have a nice day!" She yelled as I left. "Now to get back home." I sighed going to a taxi.

I hope Yuki and Luna both love their presents I got for them.

Luna's POV:

I sighed getting finished with the third romance book that I've been reading. I wanted to read something different so I looked in the mystery section. I saw a book I really wanted to read but I couldn't reach it. So I got the latter and reached for the book I wanted. But being the clutz I am I lost my balance and wiggled, falling off the latter. I closed my eyes for impact but it never came.

I opened my eyes seeing Kaname underneath me. I blushed embarrassed getting off of him and helped him up. "I'm sorry Kaname." I said looking at my feet. "I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked concerned. "No you didn't but you have to be more careful." He said tilting my chin up to look at him. I began to feel hungry again. "Ok I-I promise." I said nervously. Kaname hugged me and I could hear the blood rushing from his neck, my mouth began to water.

"Excuse me kaname." I said trying to walk past him put he stopped me grabbing my wrist, pulling me against him. I looked up shocked. "Luna what is the matter?" He asked curiously. I looked away from him. "I'm.... I'm hungry but I don't want to bite you." I said embarrassed. He smiled at me. He took his wrist and bit into it. He then kissed me roughly making me drink his blood. After I was finished we pulled away. "You could have just asked me to feed you my love." He said smiling at me.

I blushed embarrassed.

"I have a present for you." He said handing me a box with a blue ribbon keeping it closed. I smiled happily and hugged him. "Thank you Kaname." I said opening the box and gasping seeing a beautiful blue dress. "Oh Kaname." I said taking the dress out to get a better look at it. "It's gorgeous." I whispered. "As you are too." He said kissing my cheek. I blushed.

"Will you attend the ball with me my dear." He said sitting down beside me. "I suppose so dearest." I said leaning against him. I began to feel tired, yawning I got up and stretched. "Come lovely it's time for bed." He said calmly grabbing my hand and leading me to our room.

I hope you liked the chapter. And please keep reading! Much ❤love, thank you guys y'all are the best!