+Chapter 20+

Warning: this chapter maybe a little confusing but after you get it, it's easier to follow along. But I hope you guys enjoy! ❤ thanks for being so supportive!

Luna's pov:

It's been a couple weeks since I slapped kaname in the face. He's tried to come see me most the time to try and fix things. At least he's trying... Right? I sighed looking out the window as the sky started to become gray. A storm is coming and it looks like it's not going to be a good one.

Cross had knocked on my door. I didn't say anything I just put my head in my lap. "Luna. You haven't been out of your room in a week. Please come out." He said sadly. I hate worrying him like this. I have lost 10 pounds in the last week because I feel awful. I slowly got up sighing. I began to open my door. I quietly went to the kitchen where cross was cooking food. "I see you finally came out." He said pushing his glasses up on his face. I nodded silently. "Go take a hot bath and put this on." He said throwing a box at me.

I just took it, going to the bathroom. I opened the box and smiled. It was a new outfit with a note in it.

Luna,
      Not a lot of things are going to make sense right now but what does make sense is me needing you and your help. I'm sorry that I have been an idiot and too prideful. I love you Luna. After all of this war is over I want to take you somewhere very special. So please forgive me and all the things I had to do. I'll explain everything later, but for now please enjoy this beautiful dress. After all its a beautiful dress for a beautiful women

            -Kaname

I sighed smiling a little shaking my head. Alright kaname I forgive you. I yawned getting into the hot shower

*******

"Luna hurry up! I have something important to ask of you!" Cross yelled. "I'll be right out!" I said grabbing my towel and drying myself off. I put my dress on and tied the back of it. It looked like a combat dress. But why would kaname give me a combat dress?

"Yes father?" I asked him. "There is something very important that is about to happen. I need you to listen closely, do you understand?" He said seriously grabbing my hands. "What is it?" I asked curiously squeezing his hands. "You must help me protect not only this academy and the students but Yuki and zero as well." He said staring at me. "Are you ready?" He asked seriously and I nodded.

"Quickly come with me." He said grabbing my wrist dragging me behind him. "This sword is mine. Of course you already know of it but this scythe is yours." He said giving it to me. It shocked me, feeling a wave of pain I ended up dropping it. "It's going to take a second to get used to it but I have faith in you." He said smiling sadly. "I love you Luna, you and Yuki have been the best daughters I've ever had. And zero has been the best son. Don't  let me down when this war begins. I'll be helping out with Yagari at the front gates." He said hugging me.

I froze scared and confused. There was a feeling in the air. It smelt like spilt blood. "What's happening! What's going on!" I yelled out angrily. "I must go now the war is beginning. I'll see you when it's over!" He said running out of the house. "WHAT THE HELL!" I Yelled angrily. I sighed grabbing my scythe. It shocked me but it didn't hurt as bad as the first time it happened. "I guess this is really happening. It's time." I said to myself running out.

I got to the school building, running to the roof top busting the door down. "Well look who joined the party, oh my dear your fashionably late. You look lovely my bride." Rido said evily laughing. I sneered disgusted. "You disgust me." I said getting in front of Yuki pushing her back. "Luna!" Yuki shouted. "Shut up!" I yelled angrily looking at her. "I'm protecting you. I made a promise and I'm keeping it!" I yelled at her as she began to tear up.

"Now where were we?" I asked smirking at Rido. "Discussing our wedding plans of course. That is unless you want me to take you unwillingly!" He yelled laughing. "After all I have been waiting for you for a long time love. And your blood would give me so much power. We could rule everything together if you just accept my proposal that is." He said smirking at me. I felt my stomach drop and my face pale. But then I had a plan. I smiled biting my lip as if I was thinking about it.

"Why of course dear husband." I said slowly walking towards him. "Luna you traitor!" Zero yelled angrily. I glared at him with a 'I have a plan shut up' look. "Perhaps you were right." I said putting my hand on Ridos chest and hugged him. He looked at me and started to get close to my lips. But I stabbed him in the back before he could. "You wench!" He yelled grabbing my hair and slamming me down on the concrete.

I groaned in pain, coughing up blood. Zeros eyes turned red. "Just for that I'll let you watch me end Yuki Kuran." He said as his gift flew towards her. I moved in front of her as it went right through my chest. I spat out blood. "LUNA NOOOOO!" Everyone yelled. I smiled as he dropped me onto my knees. "My part is finished." I whispered. "NOW ZERO, YUKI!" I yelled out and they ended Rido.

I then fell onto the concrete losing consciousness.

Sorry for the cliffhanger but more. Is coming up!