×Chapter 4×

Edited

Hai hai I hope you like this chapter and I hope I'm not going to fast. 💕 please enjoy.

Luna pov:

I began to wake up tiredly and sore. I looked around only to see I was in the infirmary room. I panicked and sat up to fast, wincing after sitting up to fast I felt where I was hurting the most and I almost screamed out in pain but I held it in, my poor arm. "How are you feeling?" Kaname asked coming out of no where making me jump. "Ok" I lied looking away from him, staring at the white sheets that was on me. "Please don't lie to me Luna. It's ok to say your hurting" He said disappointed and sad.

I looked down at my hands lightly starting to trace the bite that child gave me because it still hurt a little. "Yes I am hurt but it really doesn't matter" I said with a straight face as I was used to getting hurt and stepped all over on. "How long was I out for?" I asked curiously looking at him changing the topic. He stared at me not saying anything for a few minutes then answered.

"2 days" he said blankly and I frowned. "Wow" I sighed throwing the covers off of me but kaname covered me back up and made me lay back down. "You really need to be easy with yourself today I'll go ask the nurse if your ok to go." He said smiling politely I just frowned as I was laying there. Why does he care about me so much? Doesn't he care for that other girl? Yuki? I think?

"Ugh this is so dumb" I said to myself as the nurse walked in. "Your good to go, here are some fresh uniform clothes and medication" She said smiling a little handing me the soft fabric and a blue bottle. She left soon after. I got undressed and began to put on my new uniform. After I was comfortable I walked out of the infirmary and to Headmasters office. There Headmaster had his doors open with Kaname standing in front of his desk. Both having a serious look on their faces I began to feel bad. "Bad...time?" I asked.

"No we were... Just talking" Headmaster said smiling a fake smile. Another image flashed in my head a women "Luna" she said reaching out. I got a little dizzy holding my head I sat down and stretched. "Headmaster I've been wanting to discuss something with you" I said seriously, he looked concerned. "What is it Luna?" He asked carefully as if I was a fragile little girl. "Can I just... Just be, you know. Ugh I'm just going to say it! Can I do all my work in my dorm from now on?" I blurted out then blushed in embarrassment looking away. "I'll consider looking more into it but for right now until I have everything figured out and finished we shall talk about it again." He said stacking papers I sighed irritated.

"Fine I'll be back within a couple of days but for right now I'm going to my dorm to rest and study, have a nice day sir." I said irritated standing up and going to leave until Yuki bumped right passed my shoulder on purpose! That's it I've had it today! "Also if you guys can please check your attitudes and misbehavorial fucking choices I may consider not being a bitch all the time! I'm so sick of people walking all over me and thinking I'm just going to except it! NO! IM DONE!" I yelled fast walking out of there.

She's so lucky I didn't hit her! I slammed my dorm room door so hard the hinges nearly broke. I stomped over to my bed laid down and screamed into my pillow. Good grief today isn't a good day. I'm going to sleep so I can start over tomorrow. I put my PJs on, got into bed comfortably and laid down. A few minutes go by and my sleep consumes me.