×Chapter16×

Luna's POV:

I began to feel kisses caress my skin as I begin to wake up. I smiled happily. "Kaname let me sleep a little longer." I groaned playfully. "No Luna. Wake up my lover. We have to get ready for today." He said continuing to kiss me. I smiled and looked up at him, kissing his lips. "Fine." I said getting up and stretching. I looked at the time and panicked. "Kaname why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I asked him worriedly beginning to stress.

"Don't stress, I didn't want to wake you because you were sleeping so peacefully." He said getting up putting his hand on my cheek. Our moment was ruined as soon as ichijo busted into the door. "Ichijo what's wrong?" I asked worriedly turning my head away from kanames touch. "Kaname I need to speak to you alone. It's urgent." He said huffing trying to catch his breath. I frowned sadly.

"Ichijo just say it. What's wrong?" Kaname asked irritatedly. "Kaname it's about the ball matters, I think it'd be best if this was a private conversation." He said smiling annoyed. "Sorry, I'm going to go get ready." I said smiling a small smile. "Ok I'll see you there." He said smiling at me ruffling my hair and kissing my cheek. I blushed embarrassed.

°°°°°°°°°°

After getting dressed and dolled up. I began to walk down the hallway going to see if Rima was ready to go as well. Rima's my best friend, and I want to walk with her to the ball.

"Rima. Are you ready to go?" I asked smiling a small smile. "Yeah I'm coming." She said smiling back at me a small smile. "You look beautiful Rima." I said helping her with her hair pin. "You look stunning." She said grabbing my air and walking down stairs with me. "Did you know that Kaname got Yuki a dress too and is going to dance with her first?" Aido asked Kain annoyed. "I was hoping to get the first dance with all the ladies!" My brother said smirking, all bubbly. I rolled my eyes.

I got a little jealous but Yuki is Kanames sister. "Is everyone ready?" I asked. "Yes let's get going." Ichijo said smiling. We began to walk to the ball. We got there and all the girls and boys began to scream. "Wow! Miss Luna you look gorgeous!" The boys and some girls said. I bowed politely smiling brightly. "Thank you" I said. I looked at Zero as he rejected a girl. I frowned feeling bad for the girl. He looked over at us and stared for a moment and then looked away.

"What's your problem Zero? Sad you won't have the first dance with Yuki?" I asked him smiling. "Shut up, it's nothing like that!" He yelled at me grabbing my arm. "Zero I was only making a comment, no need to grab me." I said feeling his hold tighten on my arm. "What's a matter with the  attitude Luna, angry that your not dancing with kaname for the first dance?" He whispered into my ear. My eyes widened. "Let go Zero." I said trying to pull my arm away. "It's ok to be jealous." He said smirking and letting go of my arm.

I slapped him feeling tears come to my eyes. "You asshole!" I yelled running out to the balcony and downstairs to the garden maze. "Oh wow. I didn't expect to see such a pretty girl here." A boy said with silver hair that looked like Zeros. I blushed embarrassed. "I'm sorry I didn't know that this space was occupied." I said beginning to go back the direction I came from. "No need to leave. Will you dance with me?" He said smirking. "She will not be doing that with you. She's going to dance with me." Kaname said grabbing my hand.

"Hmph." He made a noise smirking.  "What a pity. She's stunning I would have loved to dance with someone as beautiful as her. Anyways I got to go do some business now. Later." He said smiling and running off. I tilted my head confused. "I'm sorry about that and to have kept you waiting. Were you jealous Luna?" He asked me smiling politely grabbing my hand. "I-I" I stuttered not being able to talk. He put his hands around my waist beginning to move to the music.

"It's ok if you were. I was jealous of all the guys that wanted to dance with you." He said smiling and holding me close. "I was jealous a little bit." I said laying my head on his chest. "But I have you so I have nothing to worry about." I said smiling. He kissed my cheek as the music ended. "I have to go check on something I'll be right back." He said leaving.

A few minutes after he left. I began to get tired. I walked up to ichijo. "I'm going back to the dorm. I'm tired." I said sighing, he nodded smiling as more girls surrounded him for dances. I yawned walking back to the dormitory.

I walked in the dorm but something felt... Off. "Something isn't right?" I asked myself. "Your right. What a beautiful dress it'd be a shame if it was ruined!" Maria yelled giggling while running towards me. I dodged her but not before I heard a rip. She ripped my dress... I frowned. "This was such a beautiful gift too." I said sighing annoyed. "What do you want?" I asked curiously. "I want the truth ice princess." She said  scratching my cheek slamming me against the wall. The wind got knocked out of me and I lost my breath.

I began to cough. "Hurry up I don't have time for your slowness girl." She seethed. "About what?" I asked choking. "Is it true Master Rido wanted to marry you!" She yelled slamming me more into the wall. I then got angry. "Let go of me!" I screamed having enough sending ice everywhere. She gasped shocked. "I HATE THAT CRUEAL MAN!" I yelled my voice becoming horse and tired because of the lost of air and choking.

"Tch. He loved me once." She said running off somewhere. I fell to the ground breathing heavily. To tired to stay awake. I blacked out.

Halo Como estas. I'm trying to learn Spanish ^_^ but it's been kind of difficult lately. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. How are you guys?