.:2:.

Tw: soft vore at the beginning.

After about 30 minutes dream huffed as he climbed up the stone wall... him and George haven't spoke for awhile- did he die or something..?

"George..? Are you okay-" before Dream could say anything George just kicked him.

Dream just looked unimpressed as he climbed up the stone wall.
"Rude..." he muttered silently.

He continued climbing until he came upon a flat part of the wall... home..

Dream put his hand on the wall, doing a spell to reveal a entrance for him to get into the cave.

He needed a safe place to protect him from the others enemy's.

Dream soon walked into the cave/ home, ceiling the door behind him.
"George... we're here.." he had a sigh of relief... finally..

"Will you let me out now..." george mumbled.

"Yes- we are safe now.." Dream mumbled as he lifted up his hand up to his face ready to spit out George.

After a few moments he spat the tiny onto his hand... gross.

George coughed as he was covered in slime and saliva.
"F-fuck...." he whimpered, nearly collapsing.

"I'm sorry- here let me." Dream tried helping george.. but george pushed away his other hand.

"Please- don't touch me." George whimpered, afraid that he will eat him again.
"Don't ever fucking touch me"

Dream quickly pulled his hand back.
"I'm sorry...." He frowned, biting the inside of his cheek.
"I didn't mean to scare you- I didn't have time to explain.."

George just shook his head.. he didn't care to listen..
"Please- put me down..." he mumbled, wanting to cry some more.

Dream had a faint nod as he put george down on a table next to him.. he knew he needed time..

George just sat quietly.. scooting away as far as he could from Dream.

Dream soon sat down on a chair at the table.
(Hybrids had nice furniture)

"George... please let me explain-" Dream sighed as he put his arms on the table, running his fingers through his hair.. if they were going to stop being friends he wants a chance to explain.

"What is there to explain?!" George turned to dream angry, and faint tears.
"You tried to kill me!"

Dream had a frustrating huff- I swear.
"George! I didn't try to kill you! I'd never kill you! I told you this already! I didn't eat you!" He turned to George, lightly slamming his hand down.
"I stored you away."

George tumbled back,looking at Dream like he was an idiot.
"Stored? The fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

"George.. I have basically two stomachs, one of them is my actual stomach, the others I store food away- Like storage.. your safe in there." Dream felt awkward explaining this.. but he needed to.
"You won't die."

George furrowed his brows... what?
"So- you.. put me in your second stomach..." he was trying to understand..

"Yes-" Dream nodded awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head,
"I didn't want you to die..." he frowned.
"I'm sorry..... you are my friend- I wouldn't hurt you."

George just stared down at the table... now he knew Dream actually wasn't trying to kill him.
"I'm sorry as well then..." he felt bad for over reacting.
"Asshole."