.:6:.

Tw: soft vore: George, Sapnap, Karl.

"Why are we out here Dream.. especially that your in your tiny form..?" George looked over at Dream confused.

"I wanted to do something.. and it will be easier if I was a tiny." Dream walked up behind George.
"How do you feel about heights..?" He used magic and flicked his wings out.. a few white feathers fly off.

George heard a swoosh behind him.
"Uh- a bit scary.. why-" before George could finish, Dream wrapped his arms around the tiny and took them both in the air.
"DREAM!" His breath hitched at the sudden movement.

Dream chuckled as he held the tiny tightly in his arms.
"Calm down." He flicked his wings slightly, gliding through the air.

George yelped as he stared down how high up they were.. the fact they were small made it seem they were higher up.

Dream adjusted George in his arms, tangling his legs with George's.

"HIGH! TOO HIGH!" George wrapped his arms around Dreams torso, digging his face into his chest.

Dream had a faint smile as he just dove down into the large trees.
"Your fine George, I won't drop you." He dove through the leaves.

George tightened his grasp around Dream.
"I'm scared..." he mumbled.

Dream rubbed George's back comfortly.
"It's okay, just look.. I promise I won't drop you.."

George peaked his eye open.
"Woah.." he looked down at the grass moving swiftly below as they flew.

"See? Now watch this." Dream spread his wings out further before curling his wings and diving down quickly.

George just yelped as Dream dove.

Dream quickly spread out his wings, stopping them from hitting the ground as the glided across the forest floor.

George glanced down at the grass, reaching one of his arms down, touching the grass.

Dream smiled as he looked down at George.
"Hold on tight." He flicked his wings, pushing them quickly up in the air, doing a faint back flip in the air to gain speed.

"AH." George gripped onto Dream tightly.

"It's okay." Dream chuckled.

As the two continue gliding, Dream heard rustling and slowed his pace..

George glanced up at Dream as Dream looked around concerned.. did something happen.
"Dream..?"

After a few moments Sapnap came diving down infront of the two.
"Don't think I'm letting you guys have all the fun!" He was also around the same size as Dream but a bit smaller, he had Karl on his back.

Dream had a sigh of relief.
"Jesus sap!" He stopped himself, flapping his wings as he stayed in place.
"You scared me!"

"What! Me and Karl were bored and I said we should try and catch up with you two." Sapnap copied Dream and stayed in place.

Karl had his arms around sapnaps neck as he legs were wrapped around his torso.
"Hi!" He giggled.

"Hi!" George chuckled back.
"So since when could you guys fly?" He kinda forgot when dream mentioned it.

"Some hybrids have the power to get wings.. sadly bad isn't one of them." Dream frowned.
"But me and Sapnap since we are in the higher ranks.. well... were."

George glanced over at Dreams wings, reaching over and touching the soft feathers.

Dream had a faint smile as he held George.. thank god his heat isn't kicking in right now or it would not be good.