Chapter 21

ALEJANDRO CONRAD

Saint Hardin Javier.

I spent the rest of the day searching about his information, even the littlest means everything to me. My curiosity in his existence is really fueled with so much anger, I don't know where this is coming from but I know that I'm mad. He dared to invest much time with my wife, I know he's not innocent.

"Saint Javier is a renowned writer and an owner of a publishing company since year 2007. His family came from a wealthy clan of the Cordova's of whom originated in Portugal."

After reading the article, I searched for the Cordova's and fortunately, dark web really benefitted me a lot.

"The Cordova sodality has existed since 1648, they are known for great wealth and forces within the world. Up to this day, this family still holds a special spot in the Mafia; they are associated with the Echaverria group and expanded their influence with the Vajeria Mafia.

Would it be possible if this Saint jerk is still connected with my foes? I need to dig deeper, this dumbass has a lot more in his tea, huh.

After I saw the "pay for more information", I didn't hesitated, I clicked it and paid for 100K dollars for this piece of shit. I don't care of how much this investigation will cost me, I just need to know.

Lucio Cordova together with his grandson from the 4th Generation, name is John Cordova and Hardin Javier, propelled a rekindle of partnership with the Echaverria and Vajeria Mafia group.

I knew it! I fucking new it! You're a fucking son of a bitch! Saint what? You're Satan!

Fucking traitor!

I closed the tabs and turned off my laptop, I knew this was gonna happen. I know my family will be deeply dragged into this mess without them knowing, they don't know who their enemies are. Good thing that I know, I'll make them suffer death all over again.

I drank my coffee and returned to the other room where my special ones are staying, while I am walking through the hall, I took a glance with my men who are in alert level.

As soon as the door cracked open, I saw Georgina changing the diapers of our babies. She is very much skilled into these stuff and all I do is watch her and still not learn how to do those.

I stood near her, once she got done, she faced me and I gave her a kiss on the forehead. She smiled and went to the bathroom to throw the dirty diapers.

My babies are very handsome and beautiful, thanks to my good genes they were really lucky even before they were born.

"Where have you been?" I heard Georgina's voice, I cleared my throat and gave her a look.

"I just had a quick meeting with the men outside. Safety is very important." I thought of a lie and thankfully, my skills favored me a lot. Not that I don't wanna tell her, but there will come a time where I'd finally say how that Saint is a fucking traitor and deceiver.

"That's nice. Anyway, would it be possible if we visit the Philippines? I had a video call with my family and they suggested if we could stay there for a week or two? What do you say?" she confessed.

It's hard for me to distinguish if this was her family's suggestion, or this was one of Saint's plan to destroy. He'll use her because he knows my weakness already, but I can't afford not to lose this chance.