Chapter 9

ALEJANDRO CONRAD

Today, I'll be having a visit to one of Madrid's prominent school which I'm giving scholarships to the aspiring students. I also have charity works to deal with that are focusing with Art Exhibits and Historical Museums around Europe.

"May we call on Mr. Alejandro Yilmaz for his message to everyone. Sir?" she acknowledged me and I immediately stood up in my chair and walked right through the Podium and flashed a smile to the students and school staff watching.

This announcer gave me the mic and still managed to caress my hands as if she was trying to catch my attention. I stared at her blankly for a second and faced the crowd.

"Life's hard. Education is our biggest asset to success. When we prioritize our goals and makes use of valuable resources and strive hard, it will still not be easy but it will make a big change. It is indeed Education's purpose to teach an empty mind to become an open one, when we devote ourselves to learn not just the school subjects itself, but also the importance of life lessons, this will lead us to a better life and a successful path."

I looked in each faces of the students who were smiling while listening to me as I deliver my impromptu speech. I didn't prepared for this.

"Me, for example, I've never really realized how valuable it is to have the privilege of going to school without worrying about financial capabilities and such difficulties in coping with the lessons either minor or major. But now, I'm proud to say that I've finished 3 Business Degrees at the age of 29." I smiled and stared at the girl who raised her hand after I spoke. She's preferably at the age of 17 the way she dresses.

"Excuse me Sir!" she shouted and I smiled and gave her the moment to talk. She was all smiling and fixed her hair and clothes before voicing out her concern.

"You're 29 years old already, are you married?" she asked and it made the others laugh at her hilarious question. I grinned and tilted my head back and forth. Kids these days.

"I'm not." I answered and continued delivering my speech. "Anyway, all I wanna say is study wise everybody. Have fun as you go through trials and errors, this will shape you to become the best. Who knows? Anybody might be as successful as me." I finally finished and the crowd clapped while I gave back the mic to the announcer and shaked hands with the School Administration officials.

After the small program, we proceeded to the Private Hall and ate lunch. They were all talking Bout the budgeting of the School Apparatuses because they will make a new Science and Computer Laboratory. I volunteered myself to fund the projects.

"My office will contact the Chairman of the School and will discuss the overall expenses of the project." I spoke. "Also, the girl who asked that hilarious question earlier, inform her that she'll be under Yilmaz's scholarship. I like her attitude." I mentioned and made them speechless. I mean, what's wrong? I just think that girl's awesome for being brave.

"Thank you so much for your help Mr. Yilmaz, we truly appreciate your goodness to our Institution, without your help we would be having a problem in raising funds for the construction." the chairman of the school spoke in gratitude, with his thick spanish accent, I just nodded and smiled.

"I will do anything in my capability to help. Just let me know." I finished eating and immediately left the place. There will be an Art Exhibit of which I'm invited to.