Chapter 1: Story and Bio

Y/N L/N

Age: 25

Height: 6' 6"

Appearance: Average athletic build, a few scars from a couple close calls during dogfights with other pilots. Normal clothing would typically include cargo pants of some kind, combat boots, either a t-shirt or a slightly loose fitting button up shirt, and a old, faded NASA ballcap. Flight wear is a standard issue pilots jumpsuit for cold weather, as well as an old WWII bomber jacket.

Family -

Father: John L/N. Deceased. Previously employed at NASA when it was first starting up. 

Mother: Unknown. Left Y/N and his father shortly after Y/N's birth. Father never told Y/N anything about her. Reasons being that what she did was unforgiveable and does not need to be brought up again.

Life on Earth: Grew up in the USA while moving around due to your father's earlier job requiring him to do so. Went to college in California but never really majored in anything for long term as you didn't know what you wanted to do. Two years prior to the current events, the Demons showed up and you decided to join the Air Force along with your best friend Felix Wolff, who wanted to become an aircraft mechanic, and chose to come to America to learn instead of staying in Germany where much of the infrastructure had already collapsed when the Demons first arrived and started attacking. After going through the required training to become a pilot, you and Felix were celebrating both of your accomplishments and that you were both going to be in Anchorage together, when the TV in the bar you were at quickly changed to an emergency broadcast showing the arrival of never before seen aerial Demons. Your heart sunk as you knew that you would have to fight them sooner rather than later now that you had earned your wings. A week after, you had boarded a flight up to Anchorage and was given your plane. An old and very used F4U Corsair that had been collecting dust in the back of the main hangar that was very quickly being turned into a aircraft workshop. Felix showed up not too long after and set to work on making sure the plane was ready for you, and after tuning it up a bit, he handed the plane over. In the last year before the current events, you had racked up quite the mission success list, as well as an even larger kill count for both Demons and rogue human pilots. Your plane, which had since been named "The Fair Lady" had a kill marker list painted on it showing twelve skulls with skeletal wings and horns on them depicting the aerial Demons you have taken down, as well as four basic plane images that depict the four human pilots you have shot down.

Weapons: 

Your standard issue weapon as a pilot is a Model 29 Smith and Wesson. It is a double action, .44 magnum, six shot revolver. You carry it in a holster that sits above your left hip to be drawn with your right hand. 

You have also been given a WWII era Trench shotgun (Yes they were used in ww2, just on a much smaller scale than in ww1) for use if you ever crashed and needed to defend yourself with more than just six shots in a revolver

You have also been given a WWII era Trench shotgun (Yes they were used in ww2, just on a much smaller scale than in ww1) for use if you ever crashed and needed to defend yourself with more than just six shots in a revolver. A special compartment was made on the inside of the cockpit to house the shotgun so that it was out of the way.