We Belong Together

-- Five Hargreeves --

Playlist : Ritchie Valens - We Belong Together

[ CW: Killing, Obsession/Yandere ]

We Belong Together ; FiveHargreeves x Femreader

[ Five's P.O.V]

Have you ever loved someone? 
and you would do everything for them.

Well I do love someone.
Yeah,, not that mannequin bitch you're so jealous about.

This girl, really made me feel what love is really like.
Every morning I opened my eyes, she's the number one running in my mind.

So I would get up and check on her.
What I hate about is my siblings would find it weird.
I mean I'm just checking if the girl I love is safe in her room and she's doing fine.
Not that I would kill her or do something on her.
I would never do that. Without her consent.

We never interact with each other, like never.
She's a quiet girl, she would only talk to Klaus.
and she's quiet and kinda rude to others, she's the type of person who wouldn't do something extra to gain attention and who always like to express their feelings.

Like I say she's quiet and would only talk to Klaus, sometimes I listen to their conversation and I barely hear her voice, so mostly Klaus is just talking about life and stuffs, sometimes I would hear her giggle or laugh which is my favorite thing about her.

Sad thing about it is she never talk to me,
I don't even know if she even noticed my existance or even appreciate my caring and love for her.

But I don't care what she feels about me,
I love her so much and she can't do something about it.

What are the things I like about her?
Why'd I like her?

Well I admire her e/c eyes, h/l and h/c hair, kissable lips, being smart, and being just her in general. In conclusion I love everything about her.

And her name? Y/N. Her name is even addicted I would love to moan it- woah let's just predent Five didn't say this.

~~~~~~

I start having a feelings on her when we we're 4 years old and start learning stuffs about the world.

I will always look at her gorgeous face while she's reading, playing, and just sitting in the corner thinking of something she had in her mind.