Ghost with Feeling 2

-- Five Hargreeves --

Playlist: Mac DeMarco - Heart to Heart 

FiveHargreeves x FemReader

Y/N's P.O.V

Watching your husband loving someone else infront of you is nothing but really tortuous. I am just a ghost, my feelings aren't valid anymore. All I do is watch and I can't do anything. I am just very useless.

At first everything is complex for me. Being dead doesn't mean you're at peace. My body is, but my soul isn't. I hate being like this, I can't always rely on my Klaus. I wanted to be on my own– I wanted to live again.

To be specific, I want a life with– Five. I want to have a family, to be a good mom and a good husband. I wanted to fulfill those promises we made before. We've been together for almost 6 years since we met at the commission and we worked together for 5 years and this year we'll turn into 6 years.

Our time together is pretty chaotic. Our date is killing someone or cleaning each other's wounds or injuries. We lived together in violence. And that is not the life I wanted– or WE wanted.

And now because I am no longer a living person, I can't do anything but to let Five fulfill our promises– without me.

Soon, I finally got used to everything and accepted who I am right now. I don't know, like one day I woke up and just accepted that I am a useless ghost with ruined feelings.

I mean, to be completely honest– I don't know how to cope with it. It still hurts. But I'll try to move on. Yeah, maybe this is the right time to move on. And forget everything about us.

"Come on, Y/N cheer yourself. You always look very sad and unmotivated. Why don't we have a walk? Oh! Do you want to go to the library?" Ryan, another ghost that developed feelings for Y/N. The girl rolled her eyes and just went to find Ben.

Ben and Y/N like to hangout at the library and talk about books they read. It's their way of bonding. Though they don't always hangout since Klaus spends his time with his new friends. And obviously behind Klaus, there is Ben being a guardian angel.

So most likely, Y/N is with– Ryan:)

~●○°●○°●○~

A very quiet evening at this lonely huge home, the couples are already sleeping or maybe doing something I don't even want to know. Of course I am a ghost, I can't feel hungry but for some reason I want to eat.

I guess I missed the feeling of swallowing something and stuffing my stomach with some food.

At the kitchen I was greeted with– Ryan, who's making some snacks. I bit my lip and sighed, I swear to god I hate Ryan. But I am thankful that he's here because I am not in the mood for cooking. "Ryan?"

"Oh hey there, Y/N.. Want some sandwich?" Ryan offered while handing me some sandwich, of course I took it. "Thanks." I mumbled. "No worries, pretty last." He winked, I gave him a sarcastic grin but deep inside I am cringing.

I left while taking a bite from my sandwich, to be honest– It tasted good. Even better than Five's iconic peanut butter with marshmallow sandwich. Okay Y/N, you hate him. Don't even try to compare him with Five.

I sat on the rooftop and just looked at the city view. Though it's pretty late, it seems very busy until now. Then somebody sat beside me. "You seem lonely here, pretty girl." I rolled my eyes as I recognized the voice.