𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

– Aidan Gallagher –
–Nicky Harper –
– Five Hargreeves –

+*:ꔫ:*﹤What will they do when you're sad﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

Aidan Gallagher

-He noticed that you we're feeling off and at first he thought you're just bored and it was all nothing but soon it started bothering him.

-So he asked you to sit on his lap/beside him as his hands we're wrapping around your waist and he made you look at him.

-And then, he starts asking what's on your mind and why do you look very off, then you start talking to him about your feelings while he listens passionately and carefully.

-When you finished talking, he kissed your forehead and let your head rest on his shoulder and he whispered some advice and something that will make you feel better.

-After you feel better he would take you outside to just refresh your mind. Basically Aidan will spoil you– This boy will literally do everything just to make you happy!!

Nicky Harper

-He was talking to you as he noticed that you don't look like the usual, you looked like you we're thinking something deep and that made him curious.

-At first, you were denying it and lying to him that you're just fine. So he stopped bothering you and continued talking about his stuff. But he's suspicious..

-So after that, you said that you will sleep since you're not really in the mood and have something in your feelings that you need to release.

-He lets you sleep.. And while you were sleeping he baked your favorite cupcake/cake/cookies/brownies etc.. and he made it with love just so you could feel better.

-When you wake up you are greeted by Nicky with his bright smile and a sweet that he baked in his hand. You smiled and already felt better. But you were curious why he was doing this for you and that's when he admitted that he noticed you were feeling sad.

-You admitted it and talked to him about the feeling you need to release- Then he said that don't always hide and try to release it to him since he would always listen and understand you and he would never ever judge or think of anything because every feeling matters.

-After you guys had a mini talk– now you enjoyed the food he baked for you and of course as usual you enjoyed it.

-After that incident– he would always ask if you're okay and would always make you feel safe about your feelings and just everything yeah:))

Five Hargreeves

-This man would never ever let you survive with your feelings by yourself and suffer by yourself so he would always ask if you're okay every moment.

-And one time you admitted that you are not okay so he gives you some space and soon you start releasing it to him.

-Five then start listening carefully and sympathizing with you. And then he talks, giving you some advice.

-After that he lets you release yourself while you hug him tightly and bury your face into his chest– you were embarrassed that you were being such a crybaby but he always says that you need to release your feelings and it is normal because that is human's emotion.

-Then when you kinda feel better and let the heavy weight in your chest. Five did his things to make you feel better and who knows what it was but most likely he would take you to the coffee shop where he likes to go and would tell you about his experiences too. 

A/N: Hey guys sorry if I am always doing preference but don't worry I would post a story soon. I just want to do preferences because I rarely do that. love yall!