What happened to us?

-- Aidan Gallagher --

Playlist: gesaffelstein & the weeknd - lost in the fire

What Happened to us? ; AidanGallagher x FemReader

[ Third person's P.O.V ]

Rina is Y/N's childhood best friend.

Everyone just loves their friendship. Everyone is jealous of the relationship they had.

They always hung up, in every situation they're always together. In short they we're like sisters.

They never had big fights, because they're open to each other. Once they had a misunderstanding they would solve it in a way of healthy communication.

Both of them believe communication is imperative to strengthen your relationship.

I could say that their friendship would never end.

When both Y/N and Rina turned 17 they left their town and their family since they're almost going to college. They both planned to live in the same apartment since they turned 13, they wanted their rooms to be just beside each other so they could visit each other everyday.

They begged their parents to let them accomplish their plans. They really liked the idea of living together.They want to reach their goals together. And they we're lucky that their parents let them.

Now they 're in Los Angeles, they live in an apartment. Their rooms are just beside each other and they were enrolled at the same school.

They already enjoyed it during their first week. They always hung out at different places. And what's incredible is they haven't met a new person in that place. I mean understandable since it's only their first week and they're still getting used in their surroundings.