Stage 1: Denial

-- Five Hargreeves --  

Playlist : Arctic Monkeys - 505

Stage 1: Denial ; FiveHargreeves x FemReader

[Five's P.O.V]

(So like we gotta pretend that there's no apocalypse)

I hate Y/N.

I just hate her in general.

Y/N, is also one of the children who got adopted by Reginald Hargreeves, with other 7 children including me so basically we're all 8.

I think we're 4 or 5 years old when Y/N and I realized we're enemies. I don't even know where it all started, we just started hating each other till now. I hate it when she's trying to be better than me when she already knows that I'm the one who's actually BETTER. And sometimes I hate it when she tries bothering me, for some reason her existence ruins my day.

There's no more chance to like her even a bit.

But then things changed.

Of course, I still hate her.

Well, it's just a normal morning. I woke up then went downstairs to see my siblings in the dining room. I was kinda surprised that we're not at the other table where we always eat breakfast with dad.

Also surprising my dad isn't here.

"Oh great you're here Number Five. C'mon and sit with your siblings. I've gotta tell you all something important." Grace said. I sat down beside Vanya since that's the only chair that's available. Good thing that this position I Am right now wouldn't be able to see Y/N.

Before the food gets cold, I get it and start taking a bite of it. While Grace is looking at us, maybe trying to find a good time where she can start saying something she's going to tell us.

Then minutes passed and she cleared her throat signaling us to listen to her, we then looked at her, "Well I'm very sad to say this to all of you.. Well, you may notice that Mr. Reginald Hargreeves is not here, well this morning he left since he had some business in another state. He'll be there for months. I know it's probably going to be hard for you but you need to get used to it. From now on training is cancelled but he said that you still need to practice your powers by yourself but Pogo and I will keep an eye ,also don't forget the 9 am to 11:30 am study time. Well actually that's it! Now go and eat your breakfast, the important meal of the day!" Then Grace left since she had some things to do.